sharetrader
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Does anyone have any info from the meeting ? I think it was at 4.45 today.........
    Haven't been there (sorry, wrong island ) - but the presentation is worthwhile to read.

Pretty impressive visualization of their growth ... and I like the feedback from the US:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...642/283782.pdf
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Haven't been there (sorry, wrong island ) - but the presentation is worthwhile to read.

Pretty impressive visualization of their growth ... and I like the feedback from the US:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...642/283782.pdf
    Very positive presentation.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Sold out of PPH the other day just before it dropped for a 40% profit and topped up my small ERD holding, so far so good

This is just awesome ,so easy to understand and a picture speaks a thousand words .....

This is just awesome ,so easy to understand and a picture speaks a thousand words .....
    It’s been a bit quiet, and SP a bit horizontally” or down of late . Not sure I I should move sme to SKO OR OCA or just stick with the diversification .... any thoughts ?

It’s been a bit quiet, and SP a bit horizontally” or down of late . Not sure I I should move sme to SKO OR OCA or just stick with the diversification .... any thoughts ?
    I have been thinking exactly the same thing Yoda! Very tempted to get a few more SKO to be honest but I know as soon as I sell some ERD they will go up! I think if SKO drops back a bit I will move some ERD to SKO as SKO seems a better bet to me atm
    Last edited by RupertBear; 16-09-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Like you i am not too keen on betting... i like to call it calculated risk... at least thats how i explain it to my wife !

Still nicely above the EMA200 - i.e. not really a reason to sell - and for my understanding do the charts not show insiders selling, just a long time since the last good news event (and markets can be impatient, can't they)? BTW - falling wedges are more often than not a bullish TA signal ...

Analyst forecasts quite positive: forward PE: 21, forward revenue CAGR: 47, forward (earnings) CAGR: 28; PEG: 0.75! Remember as well these amazing slides in the last AGM illuminating the growth of coverage in the US?

Their systems are ranked according to independant consumer reports in the top three in the US market and the market size is only limited by ones imagination ...

On the other hand - things often take longer than one hopes - I don't think anybody can exclude the risk of some delays (do I need to mention politics?) and a SP dip ... its just - so far the charts don't show this.

I do see ERD as a promising candidate for Jim Slaters system and do hold a medium-sized parcel. If analyst forecasts are right, than I would see them in 2020 (after 3 years of healthy earnings growth) as a screeming buy ... but I'd think as well that they would be at that stage more expensvie than they are now.

They well might be the next GTK (or - bumpier - XRO). But obviously ... there are risks.

Patience is the mother of investment success ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Thanks BP.. your wisdom is apreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Still nicely above the EMA200 - i.e. not really a reason to sell - and for my understanding do the charts not show insiders selling, just a long time since the last good news event (and markets can be impatient, can't they)? BTW - falling wedges are more often than not a bullish TA signal ...

Analyst forecasts quite positive: forward PE: 21, forward revenue CAGR: 47, forward (earnings) CAGR: 28; PEG: 0.75! Remember as well these amazing slides in the last AGM illuminating the growth of coverage in the US?

Their systems are ranked according to independant consumer reports in the top three in the US market and the market size is only limited by ones imagination ...

On the other hand - things often take longer than one hopes - I don't think anybody can exclude the risk of some delays (do I need to mention politics?) and a SP dip ... its just - so far the charts don't show this.

I do see ERD as a promising candidate for Jim Slaters system and do hold a medium-sized parcel. If analyst forecasts are right, than I would see them in 2020 (after 3 years of healthy earnings growth) as a screeming buy ... but I'd think as well that they would be at that stage more expensvie than they are now.

They well might be the next GTK (or - bumpier - XRO). But obviously ... there are risks.

Patience is the mother of investment success ;
    Thanks BP great post very helpful