Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Will Invest

14 20.00%
  • No I Will Not Invest

56 80.00%
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB View Post
    More again today. Over 100,000 thousand shares have changed hands so far this morning.

It will be very interesting to see if any substantial holdings disclosures are made to the market in the coming days that show who has been doing the buying and the selling.

By the way, the folks who were buying shares back in November of last year when the stock price was down in the $1.20s, if they are still holding they have done extremely well, up almost 50%! My hat goes off to them.
    Well, here you are with a disclosure today by ACC. In the period between 27 February and 18 March they sold 1.6m shares at an average $1.875 and purchased just over 688k at an average of $1.615.

Great trading in my view, but since they have now slipped below the disclosure threshold again we may not be further enlightened for a while, but these boys know their stuff.

You could infer they consider the current pricing to be topping out? We will have to wait and see.

Investor

Bit of nudge tmrw and into 2s range. Once it gets there might move rapidly, just need some positive update from the company over next few months. Upcoming ASM in May might be the time to release the news.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bit of nudge tmrw and into 2s range. Once it gets there might move rapidly, just need some positive update from the company over next few months. Upcoming ASM in May might be the time to release the news.
    Never mind, got there a week later than expected.