70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Will Invest

14 20.00%
  • No I Will Not Invest

56 80.00%
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast
    Guru

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423659

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) is pleased to announce the signing of a new agreement with Cinépolis, the largest cinema exhibitor in the world in terms of ticket sales and attendance per auditorium, to transition Cinépolis' Cine Yelmo circuit in Spain to Vista Digital during H1 2024.

Cine Yelmo is a leading company in the exhibition sector in Spain. With more than 40 years in operation, the company has a mission of offering unforgettable experiences through its 50 cinema sites (over 530 screens) across 24 provinces in Spain - equipped with 2K, 4K and laser projectors highlighting its investment in innovation. This commitment has recently been recognised by the World Branding Awards with Cine Yelmo being awarded ‘Brand of the Year’ in the entertainment sector in Spain.

The agreement includes all of Vista Digital’s digital enablement and data empowerment capabilities, including Vista Group’s Horizon and Vista Oneview offerings.

“Vista Group’s digital solutions are designed to help our clients provide best-in-class digital experiences to moviegoers – seamless, innovative, and consistent across all sales channels – even under peak traffic.” said Vista Group CEO, Stuart Dickinson. “Cinépolis is an innovator and a strong partner for Vista Group, and we look forward to taking this first step on Cinépolis’ cloud journey with its Spanish circuit Cine Yelmo. We look forward to assisting Cine Yelmo to increase its digital engagement with its moviegoers in Spain.”

“We are excited about going to the cloud with VDP, and testing its benefits and capabilities”, said Gabriel Morales, Cinépolis’ Global IT Director. “This change is an unprecedented leap for Vista Group in the modernization of its platform. Which could mean the reinvention of a well-established player in the cinema industry.”

Investor

One to watch for 2024 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    One to watch for 2024 imo.
    yes im thinking so too now after the recent announcements. just need the movie pipeline to improve. esp disney movies
    one step ahead of the herd

On a roll now. 25k traded at $1.575 and almost no sellers in plain sight currently.

huge buy order just went thru

Investor

Two lots, one of 800k and other 40k, both went through at 1.60 a piece.

ACC should be through their selling pretty soon. Should get $2 very easily once big seller pulls away/done their selling.

Two lots, one of 800k and other 40k, both went through at 1.60 a piece.

ACC should be through their selling pretty soon. Should get $2 very easily once big seller pulls away/done their selling.
    prob finished . acc dont usually sell all there holdings in a stock like this

technically might have been a double bottom around 1.25
    Last edited by bull....; 18-12-2023 at 04:06 PM.

This gotta pop soon once ACC finished with their selling..
    You're right, sb9, it did! lol. Even the big players get it wrong sometimes.

I think the long-term future for the company is positive. I'm pleased to see it picking up large customers in SE Asia and Europe. This diversifies it away from an overreliance on Hollywood's awful movies, and the well-canvassed funk that Hollywood is currently in. I'm sure there is a lot of steady bread and butter to be had from the Thai watching Thai movies and the Spanish watching Spanish language movies.

Investor

As per last disclosure by ACC last month they ceased to be SSH and had 11ml shares under their holding.

And Pinnacle Group based out of QLD declared as beginning to hv SSH.

Guess it depends on who wants to be in or out badly will set further price action in the short term.

Happy to watch from sidelines now having the comfort of being in black for my holdings.

Buyside interest all but vanished currently, and shareprice retreating accordingly. I topped up at $1.48 but it looks like going lower unless some positive news emerges.

Off to see The Beekeeper at the Elsternwick theatre in Melbourne this morning. A venue with real character, and a favourite of mine whenever I visit that city.