Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Will Invest

14 20.00%
  • No I Will Not Invest

56 80.00%
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    This company has legs; they didn’t hit expectation and were hammered; but the movie industry has weathered pirating and the internet at high speeds and Netflix etc and they are still here; if there is a depression people still watch good movies. I’m happy with my stake in these guys was my biggest performer now ... not so much but it’s ok I think buying is at a good level if people want to come in. I’ll hold :-)
    It was much worse than ‘not hitting expectations’ — it was the lowering of future growth expectations that pissed the market off.

Good for some — hope the hype builds again and rather share price gets back to 5 bucks soon and then on to all time highs over 6 bucks

Thought we’d have to wait until tomorrow for 4 bucks but heck today was a good one eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It was much worse than ‘not hitting expectations’ — it was the lowering of future growth expectations that pissed the market off.

Good for some — hope the hype builds again and rather share price gets back to 5 bucks soon and then on to all time highs over 6 bucks

Thought we’d have to wait until tomorrow for 4 bucks but heck today was a good one eh

It moved off off the floor to a 7% increase today - makes me happy; happy people watch movies: and sad people do as well. Today I’ll watch a movie. :-)

Banned

Only old farts don't go to movie....youngs one always do... especially dating...ehmmm still remembered the good time of watching movies in the cinema with girl friends... 😆

Looking good again today

Now 10% off its low

All looking good — esp if the hype comes back after a few days of disappointment

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Only old farts don't go to movie....youngs one always do... especially dating...ehmmm still remembered the good time of watching movies in the cinema with girl friends... ��
    My mum at 89 is still enjoying going to the movies Mr King. Her son as well.
    So you mean...….really really old farts ?

More and more punters going to more ‘exhibitors’ and each punter spending more

All good for Vista

Impressive chart in recent presentation

Collapse in share price must have been a complete over reaction ....yes?

So 5 bucks sooner than later .....then back to where it was a month or so ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    My mum at 89 is still enjoying going to the movies Mr King. Her son as well.
    So you mean...….really really old farts ?
    Even I go to the movies ....quite cool the day time sessions with cut prices

Saw “Blinded by the Light” last week. All about a Pakistani teen living in Luton who discovers the working-class anthems of Bruce Springsteen. A darn good and likeable movie.

Former Australian Treasurer (minister of finance) said The Boss was one of his economic heroes ...more influential than Keynes.

Where do you think the future growth is likely to come from winner or others?
    I see in VGL a company priced for a lot of growth P/Rev close to 5, 2018 P/E about 56, this year P/E who knows might be even higher.
    The company already has 30 to 40% market share so I am not seeing the great potential.

Banned

Fisher fund top up again?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Where do you think the future growth is likely to come from winner or others?
    I see in VGL a company priced for a lot of growth P/Rev close to 5, 2018 P/E about 56, this year P/E who knows might be even higher.
    The company already has 30 to 40% market share so I am not seeing the great potential.
    Market share,new products & margins,on wards & upwards