sharetrader
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 384
  1. #1
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default CDY - A Hair Raising Stock

    Seems the CELLMID thread has vanished. Needs a dose of its own medicine
    Peer review, ASX announced, for the hair restorer.
    Works on eyelashes too.
    US alone spends 150 million p.a. on eyelashes.
    Blinking crazy I'd say.

  2. #2
    Advanced Member BIRMANBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,555

    Default

    Not that I usually bother correcting loose usage of our language MBJ...however rather than using US it would probably be better saying "we"... However my compliments to you and your wife for your enthusiastic pursuit of a full head of hair....or are they for the dog? With that kind of ground base support it sounds like an inhairently good investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Seems the CELLMID thread has vanished. Needs a dose of its own medicine
    Peer review, ASX announced, for the hair restorer.
    Works on eyelashes too.
    US alone spends 150 million p.a. on eyelashes.
    Blinking crazy I'd say.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    114

    Default

    US - United States??

  4. #4
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIR View Post
    Not that I usually bother correcting loose usage of our language MBJ...however rather than using US it would probably be better saying "we"... However my compliments to you and your wife for your enthusiastic pursuit of a full head of hair....or are they for the dog? With that kind of ground base support it sounds like an inhairently good investment.
    The dog has sufficient hair for all of us if I can figure out how to make wigs.
    Great marketing ploy "Hair of the Dog"
    Sorry about the U.S. chaps, suppose I deserved a tongue " lashing" for that.
    (Dont go there)
    Theres more to this than meets the eye.
    The current market LEADER in drug treatments for eyelash, Latisse, sells over 150 million annually in the USA alone.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 15-07-2014 at 07:47 PM.

  5. #5
    Advanced Member BIRMANBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,555

    Default

    Most of that was for sales to Tammy Faye Baker

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The dog has sufficient hair for all of us if I can figure out how to make wigs.
    Great marketing ploy "Hair of the Dog"
    Sorry about the U.S. chaps, suppose I deserved a tongue " lashing" for that.
    (Dont go there)
    Theres more to this than meets the eye.
    The current market LEADER in drug treatments for eyelash, Latisse, sells over 150 million annually in the USA alone.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

  6. #6
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    More good news from Cellmid. Patent granted in Uk for use of midkine in hair growth restoration.
    Advangen in the market in Japan, China and Australia, quarterly update in a couple of weeks, Quest to get its midkine marker lung cancer test out by Oct hopefully, Full year out at end of August, possible royalties from PEB and Quest.
    Interesting times ahead and at .028 looks good for .029 at least

  7. #7
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Finally broken through the .030 barrier, maybe the blocking seller has finished, either that or there is another load coming.

    But thats neither hair nor there.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 24-07-2014 at 06:49 PM.

  8. #8
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Revenue 2.8m, Profit/Loss -1.4m, Market Cap 20m. SP .03c Ballieu 07c - 26?c Hmmmmm, seems a bit undercooked by comparison especially with whats in the pipeline.

  9. #9
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Big jump today on good volume ( 13 m so far) looked like the brakes had come off for a while.

  10. #10
    Senior Member silverblizzard888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Big jump today on good volume ( 13 m so far) looked like the brakes had come off for a while.
    Yeah strange timing because not like there was anything new today that came out. Any idea why or just built up pressure being released. Not complaining either way, but do feel its weird timing.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Senior Member silverblizzard888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Yeah likely the reason why people are buying, but this info was available through financial statements on the ASX since friday 29th august, but I guess this article brings in more awareness to outside investors.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 02-09-2014 at 06:38 PM.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.

  14. #14
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.
    Yes, seems you are right Karen 1, and particularly in Aus.
    See this with ASX: NTL as well.

  15. #15
    AWOL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Fair sort of a jump in volume , nearly 20 million, think the instos might have woken up that this appears undervalued.
    Sellers are a bit scarce and good volume building on the buy side but whether they will still be there at open is another matter.
    Worth keeping an eye on CDY, not even back up to last CR point and revenues are building meanwhile.
    DYOR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •