sharetrader
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Since July the company has been selling the newly developed Jo Ju skin and eye care range on Cosme one of the largest cosmetic sites in Japan (ranked inside top 750 websites in all of Japan and top 8,500 websites globally) and it appears to be selling well and getting very good reviews especially the eye cream.A three product range a serum, lotion and eye cream.

Reviews are still coming in this year so I feel they may be turning over a good amount of stock.

https://cosmeet.cosme.net/product/se...%83%93%83P%83A

This company is a pain in the fart maker, I feel they have the goods, but are the masters of false starts. Will invest more on results and less mistakes. I think the CEO should move down a rank and work under someone who can compliment her skills.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    This company is a pain in the fart maker, I feel they have the goods, but are the masters of false starts. Will invest more on results and less mistakes. I think the CEO should move down a rank and work under someone who can compliment her skills.
    The current team is a big improvement with lots of marketing skills.
    Didnt take Carolyn Heath long to notch up a massive ten year distribution contact in China.
    Would not be surprised to see a positive quarter and with a bit of luck a positive HY as well

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The current team is a big improvement with lots of marketing skills. Didnt take Carolyn Heath long to notch up a massive ten year distribution contact in China.Would not be surprised to see a positive quarter and with a bit of luck a positive HY as well
    I always struggle with distribution agreement announcements, they always lack the detail I like. Margins and a full cost center breakdown. Don't worry, I understand why this information isn't given, it just annoys me that investors miss out on some of the important details.

Any thoughts on the cap raise?
    I have to admit it caught me by surprise given there was talk of being profitable very soon and already having 4.5 million in the bank.
    I hope good decisions are being made how the money is spent to get this thing moving. I still believe in the company, I think they have a good product, and the share price right now I don't believe reflects the potential. Having said that, the management need to show results within the next year. I do like the fact that several directors/board have a decent amount of shares and said they are supporting the cap raise. Let's see, I'll support this one and have even asked for additional.
    CDY reminds me a little of WDT or BLT...potentially a good product but selling it is far from easy!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Any thoughts on the cap raise?
    I have to admit it caught me by surprise given there was talk of being profitable very soon and already having 4.5 million in the bank.
    I hope good decisions are being made how the money is spent to get this thing moving. I still believe in the company, I think they have a good product, and the share price right now I don't believe reflects the potential. Having said that, the management need to show results within the next year. I do like the fact that several directors/board have a decent amount of shares and said they are supporting the cap raise. Let's see, I'll support this one and have even asked for additional.
    CDY reminds me a little of WDT or BLT...potentially a good product but selling it is far from easy!
    Good decisions have been made all along it seems despite a lot of palaver to the contrary.
    Nobody would have anticipated their MK research leading to a skin care range that is claimed to be twice as effective as hyaluronic acid based compounds which seems to be the current approach from most of the major cosmetic companies.
    Having the patents for the MK formulas should be a considerable revenue generator if a Major picks up on it.
    This will slot in nicely with the hair care treatments.
    The cap raise is to facilitate the launch of these products in the Chinese market and elsewhere.

May well be a very good move on your part.
    At 8 cents what could possibly go wrong?
    I got some more as well, more as an antidilutional tactic and this information regarding MK involvement has come to light after the offer closed.

AWOL

Rights issue shortfall completely oversubscribed to where they issued more and it still wasnt enough.

I somehow got the additional 200,000 I wanted. All in all was a lot of support for the cap raise, and after costs it's over 4 million bucks.
    Spend it well please.
    Very confident the Company will succeed and do well in the future, though a little patience will be required.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    I somehow got the additional 200,000 I wanted. All in all was a lot of support for the cap raise, and after costs it's over 4 million bucks.
    Spend it well please.
    Very confident the Company will succeed and do well in the future, though a little patience will be required.
    Congratulations, you have obviously done your homework.
    Patience is the essence with this one.

AWOL

A bit of research recently along with another poster has discovered that Advangen ( owned by Cellmid) has brought out a number of new products in the Japanese, Cambodia, Chinese, markets.

They include not only the hair care range but also a skin care range that utilises MK (midkine) in the formula.

MK is known for its effect on collagen and elastin so it will be interesting to see if the claimed twice as good as hyaluronic acid based products stands up.

Looks like Helena Rubenstein all over again to me.

And we know how that turned out.

Shareprice in a steady decline.
    I thought it would hold at around 7.5 but wrong I am.
    Lots of bad sentiment between China and OZ at the moment, perhaps that has an impact due recent expansion attempts there.
    I'm hoping we will see something positive soon! In the meantime the balls are firmly on the chopping block with another top up...how many times I've been told not to average down...and yet here we go again!