sharetrader
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
    AWOL

Worry ye not
    CDY has today divested its Lyramid branch.
    This may appear as a fire sale , etc.
    It is not.
    It has been planned for 2 years.
    CDY will retain the rights to all their Midkine patents and licence them out to an outfit called Provelmare when they wish to advance various Midkine technologies.
    Initial result is 500,000 in the bank and no further input from CDY to Lyramid in ongoing expenses
    Any requirement from Provelmare will require CDY approval.
    It seems Provelmare was set up to do this
    Whats not to like in that?

Agreed this is a good step and will allow funds to be focused on sales growth.
    Another 500k always helpful.

And not too long ago the company was selling a limited range of products in Japan and Australia only.
    Look at it now. Truely global with an ever increasing foot print.

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=
    Last edited by Tsuba; 04-05-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Held since 2010 but my 35 cent shares are looking super ****e right now. Maria sucks.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Held since 2010 but my 35 cent shares are looking super ****e right now. Maria sucks.
    Hang in there buddy it wont be long now.
    Bottoms in - sentiment is changing.
    Maria has pulled off the biggest coup in history IMHO

And putting my money where my mouth is I bought more today
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 11-05-2021 at 09:39 PM.

I can't imagine it can go much lower, but I said that at 7.5c.
    I also bought more at 6.7 and 6.3.
    They have heaps of cash now and many sales channels so time for action and good news and this puppy might just fly....

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    I can't imagine it can go much lower, but I said that at 7.5c.
    I also bought more at 6.7 and 6.3.
    They have heaps of cash now and many sales channels so time for action and good news and this puppy might just fly....
    With the best part of 10 million in the bank, reduced expenses with selling the midkine physical assets but not the valuable patents, several new products about to hit the market and a market cap of 12mill it would appear to be a tad undervalued at 6.3/ 6.4c AUD.

Three things to watch for are:

A deal via Lyramid/Provelmare for access to a patent.

A profitable quarter which appears imminent given a boost from the Lyramid sale 500,000,
    Plus YTD R&D expenses attributable Jan to April paid by Lyramid as part of the deal.
    Reduced expenses from April to June by not having Lyramid and its personnel to manage.
    Plus a major QVC Japan Todays Special Value in Japan in June that usually kicks out 1m

Several novel products arriving in the skincare range.

This is not financial advice.
    Do your own research.

cellmid.com.au is a good place to start for those unfamiliar with the company and what it is doing.
    Especially the investor presentations of late.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 21-05-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Have been monitoring TMall and now have an account with them so I can see what is happening on the sales front as they publish monthly average sales figures for the products they sell. At the moment the Jo Ju shop is off line for paperwork reasons for want of a better word. Nothing bad just the process of getting things going.

Anyhow when the Jo Ju shop was up for the initial promotional work one item being the Jo Ju Red which retails around $200 clocked up nearly 4000 sales which is around $800,000 retail. It is on the favourite / watch list of over 10,000 customers. Go figure.

The basic Evolis pharmacy range products are clocking up on average over 100 sales a month and appears to be increasing.
    Plus excellent reviews.

Again go figure the potential of China.

All supposition on my part here but my gut feeling is that when the Jo Ju shop reopens the new Jo Ju Red Ex product, that has just been released on QVC Japan creating a record 1.3 million dollar sales record, will be released in China.

The new Jo Ju Red Ex as well as having the FGF5 inhibiting component has a new formulation which enhances the FGF7 component which is important for initiating growth in nascent hair follicles. The FGF5 inhibiting component reduces hair fall and extends the life cycle of you hair. Possibly a ground breaking combination.

Banned

When this popped up on the forum today I decided to have a look into it. I went at looked at one of the studies they cite to back their product https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28280377/ and was somewhat amused reading the conflict of interest section. Someone might have already mentioned it but I had a little chuckle.