sharetrader
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thanks showstring. And the share price falls to 2c. depressing. I should have sold yesterday but I pulled back because I always make hasty decisions on the first day back, but of course I forgot it was the 2nd day of trading in Oz

So am I correct that they (the company) have failed to reach a performance milestone whereby employee options were not worth exercising and now they have issued 4m shares to themselves and paid nothing for them? Also, is anyone over the detail on their valuation of stock? IE: Their current ratio of 6.5m (Current Assets) VS 3.76m (current Liabilities) appears all well and good but I assume there is a shelf life to their products which represents a risk in converting this stock to cash and this representcirca 2.1m of CA? I would be interested what banking covenants they have in place regarding what Nett Cash Position they need to maintain to Current liabilities. I am invested in this company and have done so on the basis of distribution networks, established product/brand and high GP % for their products (bigger picture fluffy stuff). Looking at the financials a bit more closely I get the feeling cash burn may catch up with them and they will need to raise capital again? Hence my earlier question regarding converting options to shares for nothing? Please correct me if I am off track here?

I think the shares were issued (as options) under the employee share scheme but have now been bought back (ie cancelled) as the performance criteria were not met. So there are less shares on issue now, which is a positive.

AWOL

Just for a bit of an update:

Here is the presentation from the AGM:
    http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/...eholders-1.pdf

Since then there has been a share consolidation of 1 for 20 bringing the share numbers down to more attractive levels.

There has also been an announcement regarding China:
    http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/...20market-1.pdf.

To warrant taking these steps must indicate sensible decisions on managements part to cater for reasonable amounts of Evolis making it onto the Chinese market now that the long overdue permits and approvals are in place.

I feel it's a long slow haul on this one until we seem some traction on the share price, very disappointing. However, I thought I would report on my own usage of evolis at the 3 month stage.

I've been using the new professional range, shampoo, conditioner and hair tonic for growth (is it promote, I cant remember). I have 2 small patches at the side of my scalp that have always looked a bit thin if I pull my hair back. I would say there is some improvement in this area - i should have taken photos at the beginning but didnt. As for my hair growth, meh, I'm not sure I can really tell, I do still feel there is quite a bit of hair drop but maybe that is because I do actually have longer hair now and so it seems that way.

On the other hand, I have had my husband using normal evolis, just the shampoo/conditioner all in one - cant seem to get him interested in bothering with the tonic. Was out at dinner the other night and looking at him and his twin and I can definitely see there is more hair on my husband's head whereas they have always looked very similar in this regard.

So based on my n=1(or 2) I'll stick with my small investment in Cellmid for now although I'm not sure that's a good investment strategy

very annoyed at what theyve done here. Held for 7 years and used as well. Even offered to get them started here all that time ago. Hurry up and get a decent announcement out to market so i can walk away with more than 80% of what i put in here all those years ago. Soo angry maria.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    very annoyed at what theyve done here. Held for 7 years and used as well. Even offered to get them started here all that time ago. Hurry up and get a decent announcement out to market so i can walk away with more than 80% of what i put in here all those years ago. Soo angry maria.
    Hang in there Cammo, at least wait until we get some kind of indication of Chinese and US sales and what is happening with the Ginza store in Japan. Last I counted there were 14 established income streams or deals made to start soon, 8 of which we have no information of success or not.
    The 8 are,
    US:
    Neiman Marcus
    Soft Surroundings.
    US online Evolis store.
    US Salons.

Japan:
    Ginza Store

Australia:
    Salons

China:
    Online sales

Taiwan:
    Maywufa

Add in four new products arriving soon and almost anything out of left field with Midkine.

AWOL

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...#post-29665928

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...2FR95rFiGug%3D
    Worth a read.
    New top shareholder.
    American ex boss of leading beauty chain, ULTA
    Announced 1 minute after closing.
    Roll on Monday.

Might add that if someone is interested in plonking 1 million bucks down on CDY shares then wouldnt it be logical that they would be interested in getting Evolis sold through the beauty chain they were involved with previously.

Follow the money.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 16-12-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...#post-29665928

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...2FR95rFiGug%3D
    Worth a read.
    New top shareholder.
    American ex boss of leading beauty chain, ULTA
    Announced 1 minute after closing.
    Roll on Monday.

Might add that if someone is interested in plonking 1 million bucks down on CDY shares then wouldnt it be logical that they would be interested in getting Evolis sold through the beauty chain they were involved with previously.

Follow the money.
    Thanks, yes well worth a read of the thread on HC as well. Hopefully we will see some pick up. The ground work is all looking like its been laid, now we just need the grass to grow