sharetrader
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    AWOL

RECORD $2M SALES FOR CELLMID’S FGF5 INHIBITORS
    SYDNEY, Wednesday, 10 January 2018:

Cellmid Limited (ASX: CDY) (the Company), is pleased to advise that sales of its FGF5 inhibitor hair growth and anti-aging hair care products for the second quarter of FY2018 reached $2,025,451*, an increase of 115%from the same period last year.(2QFY2017: $943K).

This is the first time the Company has recorded sales above $2 million for the quarter,and it is a 34% increase on the highest previous quarterly result of $1.5 million, which was achieved during the third quarter of FY2017, and coincided with the second QVC ‘million dollar day’ event.

The substantial increase in quarterly sales was the result of continued success with television shopping channel QVC, as well as the commencement of shipping to China following the receipt of import permits for the Jo-Ju® and Lexilis® branded products.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 10-01-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Guru

last hours for 2018 competition entries
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

AWOL

Serious money hanging around Cellmid now with Thorney Opportunities and TIGA taking an interest.

Just waiting waiting waiting. Big pharma will come eventually. I'm good at waiting.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Just waiting waiting waiting. Big pharma will come eventually. I'm good at waiting.
    Getting close to turning Green, Cammo?

Ever so slightly in the blue now, but I've been a long term holder.
    If they manage to roll past break even this year and we get a few nice announcements about some midkine stuff I'll be much more happy.
    If fintan et al. Would buy some more on market I'd be elated ...
    Kinda figured this stock would be 250m mcap by now...oh well at least it's still going ...I'd always thought If any of the patent stuff fired with big pharma we would be a ten bagger plus...only by consolidation did we see that lol.

AWOL

Ever so slightly in the blue now, but I've been a long term holder.
    If they manage to roll past break even this year and we get a few nice announcements about some midkine stuff I'll be much more happy.
    If fintan et al. Would buy some more on market I'd be elated ...
    Kinda figured this stock would be 250m mcap by now...oh well at least it's still going ...I'd always thought If any of the patent stuff fired with big pharma we would be a ten bagger plus...only by consolidation did we see that lol.
    To which I can only add.
    So far.

If I'd traded even 10% of the times this share bounced between 2.4-2.9 cents over the years ,I would have made my original investment back several times over.

AWOL

If I'd traded even 10% of the times this share bounced between 2.4-2.9 cents over the years ,I would have made my original investment back several times over.
    Redefines Long Term Hold on its own, does CDY.
    However, things seem to be picking up at Neiman Marcus with the Reverse range in need of restocking, again.
    QVC China may make a deal soon, Soft Surroundings are going online in March.

Unfortunately a stubborn believer regardless....