sharetrader
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    AWOL

To see the transcript of the Conference Call that took place at CDY on Tuesday click on the link.
    Note the guy at the end from EAS asking the question about US Rollout of the hair products.
    None other than Eddie Sugar of Fortescue, LPG and Allexion fame taking an interest in lil' ol' Cellmid.

http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/...anscript-1.pdf

Awaiting developments from this. Share price is jumping around.

AWOL

Just to keep anyone with the faintest interest up to date
    CELLMID ASX: CDY closed at .037 tonight ( Friday) This is a new 52 week high and up considerably since June 1st.
    Obviously the conference call on the hair products has had some effect this week but as this only constitutes part of the business it would seem to me to be a very encouraging sign that this small Australian biotech is about to rerate at the very least.
    This is not financial advice, it is my own opinion to which I am entitled.
    If you do research on this allow plenty of time as it is extremely complicated.

You're not the only one interested in this!

The results from the latest quarter (largely due to the hair growth products) were very impressive, given how early they seem to be in the process of rolling out these products into international markets. There appears to be huge potential for increasing revenue just from this part of their business over the next few years.
    Previously I was not that interested in this stock, but with the apparent success of the hair products, I have now been tempted into buying a small parcel of shares (bought today).
    With a market cap of ~ $27 million currently and having just made ~$1 million revenue off their hair products in one quarter, and given these products have barely started to take off, this seems almost too good to be true... perhaps it is?!

I'm taking a punt though - if the midkine cancer projects proceed further with positive results, that would be icing on the cake.

Just my opinion - do your own research.

AWOL

The signing of the agreement with Maywufa for distribution into Taiwan was the clincher for me to make this a 2 to 3 year long term investment.
    Access to the Chinese market is possible through this as Maywufa have a branch office in China.
    Asia seems to be the current focus given the involvement of Kikkoman in the manufacturing processes and the work being carried out in Japan on further products.
    Probably one of the more interesting companies out there.
    Havent heard of many biotechs financing their ongoing research and clinical trials through an unrelated product which is what Cellmid appear to be doing.

Access to the Chinese market is already achieved.
    This from the Conference Call--
    "In our quest to take advantage of the premium association of Japanese products in Asia we now export to China, with Chinese
    import permits obtained for two of our tonic products. It is extremely difficult for Japanese quasi-drug products to be granted import permits into China.
    These permits represent significant value for us and we are working on exploring the full potential of these permits.
    In addition to our current Chinese distributor, we are in discussions with multiple parties to better penetrate this vast market where over 100 million people are reportedly worried about their thinning hair."
    The head shares are now above the Options redemption price CDYO Oct 2016, so for my money a strong re-rate will have a huge leverage affect on the options.
    Not advice just enthusiastic!

AWOL

So just 1 percent of that Chinese market alone at 30.00 a bottle exceeds the current market cap.
    Just for a bit of context.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Shareholder 2yrs and user of evolis 3 months. Tried all the rest. This sh*t actually works. Sit tight for the ride.
    Interested in trying it Cammo, where can I buy it?

Online in Aussie is where I got it. I'm trying to get a fledgling distribution going here with them but they've got bigger fish they're interested in first. Google evolis one.

IMO

"only FGF5 inhibitor hair growth products on the market globally. Weare leading the way in this exciting new field of hair science that hasthe potential to reduce hair thinning, increase hair growth rate andthe percentage of growing hair follicles. "

Ive highlighted the word and put red in. Why oh why do they use such a safe unproven term and not a proof of concept statement that it actually does. Rightfully or wrongly one immediately thinks of snake oil salesmen or slimming fads where they know punters will just go from one remedy to the next.Of course it doesn't have to work to be a successful sales company. Maybe its in similar situ to A2 atp.

AWOL

Probably Frostbland is the distributor but I cant get Evolis to show up there. Dont know if they are still handling it, they had a three year contract from 2012. Maybe they are in the process of changing the distributor or have told them to get with it.