sharetrader
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Yeah likely the reason why people are buying, but this info was available through financial statements on the ASX since friday 29th august, but I guess this article brings in more awareness to outside investors.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 02-09-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.
    Yes, seems you are right Karen 1, and particularly in Aus.
    See this with ASX: NTL as well.

AWOL

Fair sort of a jump in volume , nearly 20 million, think the instos might have woken up that this appears undervalued.
    Sellers are a bit scarce and good volume building on the buy side but whether they will still be there at open is another matter.
    Worth keeping an eye on CDY, not even back up to last CR point and revenues are building meanwhile.
    DYOR

Solid buying based slowly chipping away at 3.4/3.5 (3.4 seems to providing quite a bit of resistance), wherever it ends, its nice to see the share price starting to move up. CDY price isn't likely to go up to levels that we want it to until the full potential is realised. The company creates a lot of value, but investors want to see even better numbers before they jump in to heavily. The hair products and royalties are what people are valuing the company by right now and it won't be valued too highly until all products break further ground. I won't mind if the share price goes up, but don't think its going anywhere quick, I think next year should be really good for CDY though, so will hold until then at least.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 03-09-2014 at 12:55 PM.

CDY is unusual for a small biotech company in that it is actually generating revenues from one product line (hair products) and some royalties which gives a limited degree of downside protection but has the potential for very significant upside if the main focus of the company's research (Midkine) is proven.

What is with the big drop today!? Value?

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    What is with the big drop today!? Value?
    A little disappointing with the big drop today, but the main cause is that CDY is going through a capital raising for 5million, so value will be diluted and many have jumped ship cause what looks like a dream run turn into a nightmare.

In my opinion theres already a lot of value in this stock that any diluting at this stage to push the company further on is alright because there will be more value added with the extra capital used to fund the CAB102 clinical trials and I have taken the chance to increase my holding. Do beware that this capital only gets them to stage 1 so more capital raising to go.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 08-09-2014 at 05:45 PM.

AWOL

Maria is buying on the market. Always a good sign when the CEO buys more. Must have a fair pile now.
    Still cheap at .027AUD ballieu gave them a midrange of 17 cps.