sharetrader
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Who has got some decent skin in this one ? That chinese meet n greet looks like a nice announcement in the happening...blow the Japanese announcement out of the water.
    Still got some skin , but not decent dropped most of them out 2 - 2.2 ....got bored and put it elsewhere......

4 weeks wait ... Maria flutters her lashes and signs up most of them to carry evolis. I keenly await an announcement....

"A major health expo in Melbourne [June 26-28 2016], to be attended by more than 400 Chinese pharmacy owners representing a $300 billion industry, is expected to have major ramifications for Australian pharmaceutical product manufacturers." [Sydney Morning Herald May 3, 2016]

https://ajp.com.au/news/chinese-phar...sit-melbourne/

http://acbc.com.au/admin/images/uploads/Victoria Files/ACCHP-expo.pdf

AWOL

That reminds me, wasnt the eyelash product supposed to show up around now as well.
    Add in the hair expo launch of the Professional Range in early June, get the US and China on board in June.
    Crikey, its going to be busy.

Who has got some decent skin in this one ? That chinese meet n greet looks like a nice announcement in the happening...blow the Japanese announcement out of the water.
    Never sure what "decent skin" amounts to with the mix of anonymous posters on here.
    for a 0.1c rise/fall in share price are we talking $100, $1000, or $5000?

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Never sure what "decent skin" amounts to with the mix of anonymous posters on here.
    for a 0.1c rise/fall in share price are we talking $100, $1000, or $5000?
    $500 for every 0.1c rise/fall in my case.

I guess decent skin is determined by how much of your portfolio is taken up by this particular share.
    For me it is around 1/4 of my fairly small portfolio, which is uncomfortably high given conventional wisdom (diversification) and the fairly high risk nature of this share.
    However I am quite bullish about this company and I always wish I owned more when the share price goes up another 0.1c!

Quote Originally Posted by Iolite View Post
    $500 for every 0.1c rise/fall in my case.

I guess decent skin is determined by how much of your portfolio is taken up by this particular share.
    For me it is around 1/4 of my fairly small portfolio, which is uncomfortably high given conventional wisdom (diversification) and the fairly high risk nature of this share.
    However I am quite bullish about this company and I always wish I owned more when the share price goes up another 0.1c!
    I hold a few more than that, and feel much the same. ie over-weight in my small portfolio.
    It was nice watching last weeks move up, but sure did hurt when it was selling for 0.18c recently,
    I see the sense in splitting the co into the three separate entities, but would feel uncomfortable if any
    part looked like being sold off.
    I very much like the idea of a promising bio-tech, that has a solid cash generator paying the bills - rather than endless
    capital raising from weary shareholders. Now feels to me to be a bit of a tipping point, - still risky, but If a company can sell over half a mil of product in japan in one month,
    a launch in America could and should be spectacular. Imagine if we could get an endorsement from a leading presidential candidate. (don't want to name anyone here) - that could really make your hair stand on end!

same at $500. Bullish as. Same at 1/4 User. Science Grad so love this kinda biotech! oh and mining for metals and graphite Hopefully if maria pulls it off ill be buying some blue chip stuff!

I have a dream of this becoming a blu-chip.
    Wish I could put the shares in a box and suddenly remember them in 8-10yrs time, instead of constantly looking to see what they have done.

My pick is 10.5 cents with next decent announcement . Already looking like 3 cents+ with the Melbourne event noise

My pick is 10.5 cents with next decent announcement . Already looking like 3 cents+ with the Melbourne event noise
    Does anyone know how Au CG tax would affect that scenario?
    If you had say 1/2mil shares and they went to 10.5c that would then exceed the $50,000 exemption,
    Would you need to sell a few to keep you holding inside the 50K?
    any tax help would be appreciated.