USA distribution deal announced.
    Boom - CDY is off

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    USA distribution deal announced.
    Boom - CDY is off
    I think the weakness in this announcement is the quality of the partner,

http://colour-collective.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Colour-Coll...1012790691628/

Colour collective seem like a small operation, makes me question if they really do have networks in place for fast mass distribution.

Nice little lift in the sp is welcome tho,

AWOL

Mmmmmm. Up over 100% since April. Nice little uptick to start the day, much more to follow on this one.

Hurry up China announcement

Yip, Real interesting times. I was hoping for more information re Japanese sales. That one announcement re sales for the month of April was such a tease.

The negative side of me is reminded of a company TON or Triton minerals. They signed a billion dollar contract with a Chinese's graphite processor, with in six months and to the complete surprise of shareholders they went into administration. I know this has nothing to do with shampoo or the CDY situation. But its a good reminder to do your own research and try avoid the spin of directors or distributors.

Just to contradict my thoughts, my gut will look to add a few in the next little while. If I'm lucky it might pull back apon the quarterly and then I believe there are 290mil options that could come into play and provide some dilution before American sales become substantial.

Managing overheads will be interesting and the size of pie the distributors snatch. I know a 70% margin was discussed, but I don't know enough about this industry to filter the dribble. Has anyone done any good research on this market or are we all gamblers in this one?

I have been watching this CDY for a while and pulled up a monthly chart which shows that it has flatlined below 5 cents since February 2009. After falling from 40 cents in 2006. There have been a few trading opportunities between 2.5 and 4 cents in the last few years. So still watching with interest for an upward trend to develop. Perhaps this time.

Interesting advertising company issue.sounds like ****ty court battle over a miscommunication about advertising deliver?

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Interesting advertising company issue.sounds like ****ty court battle over a miscommunication about advertising deliver?
    Yip its official

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.g...257D%257D%257D

Not that I would waste my time to attend

Cell mid will probably decline to mention much about it at eoy briefing on Wednesday. Sounds like playing hardball as theyve had a poor experience with ikon. If someone is invoicing you $1m pingers to market your widgets, youd wanna be pretty happy with their work to pay out right ?

Thats a big hit boys -wouldnt that just blow your hair back lol - i put this on my watchlist the other day to have time to look at their cashflow statements but never got round to it - i guess they will get a hit if they have to stump up with the law suit $$$$$ against them - its never a win for anyone under these circumstnaces - lets hope it gets cleared up - perhaps give them some free product
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 26-07-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy