sharetrader
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    AWOL

And up we go again, good volume too, hard to follow this one, its all over the place.

AWOL

Interesting clip from the Australian putting CDY in the top 10
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1227075562444

AWOL

Zoetis signs with Cellmid to assess midkine in animal treatments. Upfront payment for exclusivity and milestone for progress.
    This is BIG. Zoetis is the worlds largest animal health company. It is a spinoff from Pfizer
    SP up 19% on open.
    Hotcopper will be going nuts.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 17-11-2014 at 11:22 AM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Now that’s a new story: David works with Goliath, plenty of benefit there. I guess as much as it would seem Goliath (21 Billion) could swallow David (20 million), working together sounds pretty good. Only a little gold dust from the pockets of Goliath would make us all very happy shareholders haha.

AWOL

Mr Market couldn't care less by the looks." Show me the colour of your money" they seem to be saying.
    It will probably be green.

The BQ is "How much?"
    Until that is answered in either the quarterly or an additional announcement we will probably be bobbing up and down( as we do) for a while yet.
    Encouraging though, hope it all pans out.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 17-11-2014 at 04:45 PM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Yes given the climate so far its all about numbers and given so much uncertainty behind the deal. The big question is if its a big deal then why doesn't Zoetis just buy CDY out with their pocket money? So it makes people ponder, is this actually a big deal or something as a side interest that they are exploring for the beginning with little revenue and heavy research and development required before it becomes something of worthy value? Too much uncertainty but in a good direction which is all I care about, I'll happily wait for now.

I have started watching this one:-
    (A Hair Raising Stock)

Quite volatile s.p movements, but my feeling is the Zoetis link is very positive.
    Nothing wrong with a little - 'Hair -of -the dog"

AWOL

This share ASX:CDY is well worth watching. A lot of positive stuff of late and probably best followed on hotcopper with the usual caveat for pump and dump. A big deal this week though with Zoetis for midkine antibody usage in companion animals, cats, dogs and horses, ( think huge racing industry) with an upfront exclusivity payment ( not revealed yet).
    With a market cap of 20 m and holding most of the midkine patents and now some big pharma (albeit animals)very interested and coughing up for exclusivity ( animals only) from here it looks like up is the only way to go. Add a bit of hair restorer revenue, (actually works) and PEB royalties, maybe they wont need a capital raising for their core cancer trials.
    Very clever people here. The next quarterly report will be very revealing.

AWOL

Maybe, just maybe the CR will not take place, its getting pretty close to the 10th Dec now which I believe is the cutoff date.
    Massive TV launch of their hair products in Japan reached 11.9 million viewers initially and is apparently being played for the next month. Cant be too hard to imagine that this could possibly fund a lot of R&D for them.
    With all this carryon at .028 they seem a bit underrated IMHO

Thanks for the heads-up MBJ, I like the Science (so too do PEB) I like the money earning potential of the hair product sales to fund R&D and now that you put me on to Hot-copper, Its good to be in the company of other holders who like me can afford 'hundreds of thousands" of their (CDY) shares.
    Disc; hold 'hundreds of thousands"
    Price at posting $0.028
    Major Ramp...... will b happy wen they reach $2.80...