sharetrader
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
    When this popped up on the forum today I decided to have a look into it. I went at looked at one of the studies they cite to back their product https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28280377/ and was somewhat amused reading the conflict of interest section. Someone might have already mentioned it but I had a little chuckle.
    After a night of reflection I'm still at a loss to understand why this conflict of interest of the above link would cause your smiles and chuckles.
    Having said that we could all use a few these days.

Lots of new products either on their way or being planned.
    Still loading up at these prices.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 13-08-2021 at 08:53 AM.

The Jo Ju Red and Lexilis products are now up and running big time on Taoboa which is another branch of Tmall. There are multiple shops selling the products in Beijing, Shanghai as well as other regions / towns in China. Some shops display how much stock they have on offer. One Beijing stockist of the Jo Ju Red triple pack has 9764 items in stock and is on the favourite / watch list of 784 people. One shop selling the Lexilis Scalp Lotion has 20,000 items in stock and is on the favourite list of over 2,000 people. Excellent reviews for product too.

I think China is on the verge of exploding.

AWOL

Great work, Tsuba
    Takes a bit of skill to find out that sort of information.
    Looks like a world beater to me especially when the new product comes out
    Thank you.

One of the Lexilis sellers has 550 customer feedback comments. That is significant in such a short time much more than other products. I actually think China is really kicking into gear.

Last edited by Tsuba; 27-08-2021 at 08:29 AM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    One of the Lexilis sellers has 550 customer feedback comments. That is significant in such a short time much more than other products. I actually think China is really kicking into gear.

Judging by the lack of response both here and on the market perhaps it is time to get the Advangen site up for a look at what is going on in Japan

There is quite a substantial range for Men and Women and they seem to be showing up more and more throughout Asia

https://www.shop-advangen.com/

(Advangen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cellmid).

Bit of a China update for everyone interested.

China has generated, in a relatively short time frame, more and when I say more I mean SIGNIFICANTLY more customer feedback reviews from sales of Jo Ju, Lexilis and Evolis than every other outlet like Amazon and including Japan added together. As an example the Reverse Shampoo on Amazon with feedback totalling 139 and only 15 written reviews is the largest non Chinese figure. One Lexilis item in one of the many Chinese outlets has 573 reviews going back to about March this year and about 260 of those reviews are written also very good reviews. Some reviews also made yesterday.

One review from a repeat customer talks about taking advantage of the event. So I think QVC type sales days maybe going down.

Food for thought.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Solid buying based slowly chipping away at 3.4/3.5 (3.4 seems to providing quite a bit of resistance), wherever it ends, its nice to see the share price starting to move up. CDY price isn't likely to go up to levels that we want it to until the full potential is realised. The company creates a lot of value, but investors want to see even better numbers before they jump in to heavily. The hair products and royalties are what people are valuing the company by right now and it won't be valued too highly until all products break further ground. I won't mind if the share price goes up, but don't think its going anywhere quick, I think next year should be really good for CDY though, so will hold until then at least.
    CDY's market cap is currently $9,371,528.
    Cash on hand at 30th June was $6,727,764 and since received $1,374,483 taking cash to $8,102,247.
    Revenue from continuing operations was $5,816,351.
    They manage to have negative cash flow from operations of $4,114,150 and their year end loss was $3,710,527.
    To just break even will require a miracle of biblical proportions.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    CDY's market cap is currently $9,371,528.
    Cash on hand at 30th June was $6,727,764 and since received $1,374,483 taking cash to $8,102,247.
    Revenue from continuing operations was $5,816,351.
    They manage to have negative cash flow from operations of $4,114,150 and their year end loss was $3,710,527.
    To just break even will require a miracle of biblical proportions.
    You may very well bear witness to that if you look forwards instead of backwards.
    The old adage of past performance not being an indicator of future performance is about to be written in stone.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    You may very well bear witness to that if you look forwards instead of backwards.
    The old adage of past performance not being an indicator of future performance is about to be written in stone.
    ........................................2021...... .....2020.......2019.........2018.......2017..
    Revenue and Other Income 6,819,839 8,547,715 8,347,184 6,834,924 5,560,121
    Operating Profit / (Loss) (3,221,986) (4,108,789) (3,042,031) (2,714,117) (4,022,577)
    Loss after income tax (3,386,632) (4,907,296) (5,909,557) (3,732,615) (4,482,273)
    Yes history is not on their side with $18,685,758 of losses in the past 5 years.A considerable amount.
    Look forward to watching future performance,or non performance from the sidelines.?.lol
    Last edited by percy; 05-09-2021 at 05:54 PM.

AWOL

In order to clarify or elucidate on a somewhat vague post on my behalf I will attempt to bring an up to date summary on the current position with Cellmid to the fore.

Cellmid is a biotech company that has spent years developing a Midkine based technology to a PreClinical level.
    This has been licensed out to an outfit called Provelmare Holdings who have purchased the right to exclusive access to the Patents owned by Cellmid.
    These are considerable not only in their scope but value as well and will require a fee to be paid for access.
    We await developments.

At one point Pacific Edge was granted the right on the payment of royalties to include a Midkine component to their, since established as successful, CxBladder tests. Unfortunately the havoc and delays caused by a completely unrealistic, dissonant, USA medical fraternity and the CMS resulted in much less than expected revenues to Cellmid before the patent expired.

On that note Pacific Edge would do well to pay out Cellmid for all tests done up to the expiry date. That includes all the unpaid for CMS tests that are still in negotiation.
    The tests were utilized with MK as a component therefore payment is due
    We can give them some time at the current interest rates.
    We await developments

About halfway through this scenario it became apparent to Cellmid that Pacific Edge were not going to make much impression to the royalties inflow, despite their best efforts, and that remedial measures were needed to continue Cellmids growth.

This entailed the shifting of focus accompanied by Shareholder dissonance towards further Cap raises from the planned Stage 3 Clinical Trial Midkine side to a more subdued Preclinical status for a few Midkine applications and a larger focus on the recently acquired Advangen Hair Loss treatment company.

Note this as it is critical.
    In February of this year Cellmid announced that they had devised and patented an aptamer that specifically hits the FGF5 gene and no other FGF gene.
    The FGF5 gene is responsible for hair loss and its inhibition gives the appearance of hair growth.
    The FGF7 gene that actually promotes growth has historically been hit by the same inhibitor, be it botanical or chemical and worldwide in its application.
    In a lot of instances unknowingly and without scientific validation.

To hit the FGF5 gene specifically 100% without affecting the FGF7 will give Cellmid a patent approved leg up over the others comparable to going from a high jump to a pole vault.
    We await developments.