sharetrader
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Here is a link to the February Newsletter which contains some very interesting developments.

http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/...INAL%20ASX.pdf

Positive trial results announced on the hair growth thing
    lol - what with this and positive things happening PEB this looks v good....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    when was the announcement nothing on my ANZ SEC page ?

Only appeared about half an hour ago, but shot up 33% (and options 50%)
    Incredible results on an independant trial.
    Has been a lonely wait but I cant stop smiling today!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Only appeared about half an hour ago, but shot up 33% (and options 50%)
    Incredible results on an independant trial.
    Has been a lonely wait but I cant stop smiling today!
    TA I'll go to the ASX site , this is just not reliable

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Makes you wonder how much an affirmative KP triage trial end result for PEB will affect this stock. Hope they hang onto the Advangen but I suspect they may flog it off to the likes of Johnson and Johnson for a princely sum. There should be some big companies taking an interest now.
    Bill Gates apparently said in an interview that there is more money spent on baldness cures than malaria cures
    25 mill shares traded on the day, thats a pretty good sign that things are looking up after a long, stultifying and very boring slide.
    Encouraging news and about time.

Yes, I say hold on to the Advangen business, It will be a massive revenue generator
    but at this low low Market cap, how can we/they avoid one of the big boys taking it.
    I watched the "long, stultifying and very boring slide" and kept wanting to buy more (I did get a few a
    month ago) but I am so over-weight in this I had to resist. The story is powerful-
    évolis ONE has shown a statistically significant 80.2% reduction in hair loss
    and demonstrated visible improvement in overall hair quality and volume with no adverse effects.
    Very nice for a small Bio-tech to pursue health and healing while having a money printing machine on the side.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Yes, I say hold on to the Advangen business, It will be a massive revenue generator
    but at this low low Market cap, how can we/they avoid one of the big boys taking it.
    I watched the "long, stultifying and very boring slide" and kept wanting to buy more (I did get a few a
    month ago) but I am so over-weight in this I had to resist. The story is powerful-
    évolis ONE has shown a statistically significant 80.2% reduction in hair loss
    and demonstrated visible improvement in overall hair quality and volume with no adverse effects.
    Very nice for a small Bio-tech to pursue health and healing while having a money printing machine on the side.
    Nice uptick on Friday. Word seems to be getting out there. A good solid breakout is needed to get the SP out of the doldrums.
    In the past I have always put hair restorers and tonics in the snake oil basket but it looks like with clinically validated results Cellmid may have the front running on one that works.
    Be interesting to see what Baillieu Holst think of all this as well as all the major hair care companies.

AWOL

Default CDY scores in Taiwan

Cdy have snagged a major pharmacy owner and distributor in Taiwan. China mainland next year.
    They have their own brands which will start to include the product manufactured by Kikkoman on Cellmid's behalf according to the asx announcement.
    It doesn't appear to be an exclusive right as they say other avenues are being explored.

Lexilis black label has gone on sale (on line) in China
    Link to website here. Looks impressive.
    And now with the Taiwan deal this will get interesting.

http://www.lexilis.cn/fa/?=news
    (1480 yuan)per bottle?
    That will get the cash flowing if sales take off.