sharetrader
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Guru

This has been a pretty interesting share to watch. Pretty volatile but its getting close to looking like a buy to chartists--(30ma getting close to crossing above 120ma)

I can see how the product can have a pretty good ''wow'' factor...(actually mines getting a bit thin) (thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!)

"(thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!) "

Ambiguous from someone labeled "advanced Member"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    "(thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!) "

Ambiguous from someone labeled "advanced Member"
    I was referring to my hair ,penn (was a bit ambiguous was'nt it)---not to worry,it was'nt me who did the labeling,on the member status

It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair.

"It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair."

True, But that is what I so like about CDY, they should soon be generating strong revenue from Advangen, that can be put towards their Midkine and midkine inhibitor development, thereby in a roundabout way saving lives by saving hair. I hope they don't sell the Advangen business, as the potential realy is enormous. Just imagine if they could licence the FGF5 inhibitor to Lynx, to go in men's hair product globaly. Trouble is watching the CDY SP is enough to make an investors hair fall out.

IMO

Just had alook at 10 year chart ; peaked above 40c in 2006 and tracking sideways since 2009!
    Are they in profit yet; and debt levels?
    Be int to know how many cap raises over that time and money burned through and what sort of remuneration packages management have consumed and if they've changed much.Any info at your fingertips penn?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    "It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair."

True, But that is what I so like about CDY, they should soon be generating strong revenue from Advangen, that can be put towards their Midkine and midkine inhibitor development, thereby in a roundabout way saving lives by saving hair. I hope they don't sell the Advangen business, as the potential realy is enormous. Just imagine if they could licence the FGF5 inhibitor to Lynx, to go in men's hair product globaly. Trouble is watching the CDY SP is enough to make an investors hair fall out.
    Yes it would be silly to sell what could may well be their cash cow--my comment pointed to the fact it was ironic(our value system)but it was not meant to discourage a good earner(hopefully)--Market profile and distribution are paramount.

Lets not forget that there are many things influencing the market SP these days,not least the fact that the ASX is looking a bit sick as a whole.

People would rather watch entertainment than the real news of whats happening in our world today--that should say something about the sales potential of hair growth vs midkine deveopment

Rather than sell advangen,if they could partner up with a good well known distributor they'd be in a good place. (perhaps the biggest competitor to Regain)

Sorry Jt, I put up a long answer, from memory, after some wine, went to check one factoid, and lost the whole post! But let CDY do the talking!

"Cellmid Limited has completed the first ever formal pre-clinical toxicology studies for an anti-midkine
    (MK) therapeutic molecule, with no mortalities, morbidities, dose limiting toxicities or
    organ damage evident in any treated animal at any dose."

still a way to go, but good news so far.

AWOL

Credit to Hotcopper poster Trae for a great piece of work.
    Shows all the current associations up to the signing of Maywufa a few weeks ago.
    Outstanding. IMHO

Yes MBj, outstanding work by Trae, and outstanding potential for this Company. A nice close today up 8% from open,
    and (at last) Buyers outnumbering sellers 2-1
    It has been a long wait, with still a long road ahead.
    But, do you remember a November 5th (may be a long time ago) when a Firework was lit, you all saw the sparks, you waited,
    a few of you shuffled forward for a closer look,
    and then pOW Blue-sky!
    I am shuffling forward.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

Credit to Hotcopper poster Trae for a great piece of work.
    Shows all the current associations up to the signing of Maywufa a few weeks ago.
    Outstanding. IMHO
    Immediately suss when it says PEB is "growing rapidly"