sharetrader
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Immediately suss when it says PEB is "growing rapidly"
    Wouldnt worry too much about PEB being described by a poster as "growing rapidly". His growing rapidly is obviously different to yours. The whole point of this is to show the many different aspects of CDY most of which could generate revenues far in excess of anything PEB comes up with in royalties. Zoetis who have taken a position with Cellmid on animal treatments are showing signs of interest in the latest toxicology results on CAB 102 and the linkup with GW Pharma in Spain on brain cancer.
    All the $ signs on the chart are revenues being generated and as agreements are reached and payments made then the treasure chests change to $, in case maybe some of you hadnt noticed.
    Cheers
    Miner

IMO

Okeydokey will have a decent look when i can fit it in cheers JT

AWOL

Okeydokey will have a decent look when i can fit it in cheers JT
    The way things have been going in the last couple of days I wouldnt leave it too long.

This from DAK144, poster on HC yesterday has a lot of information that pretty well sets out where CDY is at the moment.

Now that we have the single dose toxicology results and the Midkine antibody is safe even at extremely high doses, doors have now opened to multiple programs and possibly dozens of partnering opportunities.

Biotecnol has generated 78 humanised antibody variants of midkine. Of these, 6 of the MOST promising candidates were secreted at commercially viable concentrations and confirmed as stable and aggregate free.

One of these Midkine antibodies is being used for reducing solid cancer tumours.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating brain cancer.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating kidney disease and failure.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Multiple Sclerosis.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Surgical Adhesion.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Bone Healing.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Heart Ischemia.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Colon Cancer.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Metastatic Colorectal cancer.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Hepatocellular (liver) Cancer.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Prostate Cancer.
    One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Osteosarcoma.

All of these above mentioned diseases (Just to list some), have multiple published research papers on the significant role that Midkine plays in these disease settings.

You can now apply most of these cancer programs to animals....(which is why Zoetis, largest animal health company in the world, spinoff from Pfizer, recently signed an option to licence...)

Midkine also plays an important role in the diagnostics field. Midkine is already used as a diagnostic biomarker in the most accurate bladder cancer test in the world.

Midkine has also been quoted by Charlie Birse at Quest Diagnostics as the cream of the crop(Out of six biomarkers in total) in their Lung Cancer diagnostics test (waiting for regulatory approval).

Our CEO has listed 9 other diagnostics collaborations that Cellmid is involved in. (6 of which were commercially sensitive and the collaborator could not be disclosed).

Midkine antibody is also being used in a program at our Japanese Laboratory to reverse Baldness. This is in addition to any current hair loss products that inbibit FGF that cellmid has previously announced.

While i am on the topic of Hair loss and FGF inhibitors, our CEO in a newsletter said that once their global branding was in place then product strategy will be for products targeting prevention of greying hair(nothing on the market for this) and for eyelash growth(one product in the market only with sales of $124mill annually).

It is also now conclusive(with no doubt) that FGF5 is a key regulator of human hair growth. It is also conclusive that Cellmid is the only company in the world with an FGF5 inhibitor product.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 25-06-2015 at 10:49 AM.

IMO

Thanks for sharing.My top 12 inches from the neck up only ;is thinning and going gray so i need to look at this with a glass half full(at least). Any timelines for key events? cheers
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 25-06-2015 at 12:18 PM.

AWOL

Thanks for sharing.My top 12 inches from the neck up only ;is thinning and going gray so i need to look at this with a glass half full(at least). Any timelines for key events? cheers
    Perhaps a good look at the cellmid website and a check on hotcopper CDY should get you most of the current news. Check the newsletters. Shareholders in Aus can get a big discount apparently and there is a massive marketing campaign about to start over there. Shipping is probably underway for Taiwan and Maywufa. Best I have at the moment.
    Pretty clever actually, financing cancer antibody development by selling hair tonic and shampoos that have been proven to work and been peer reviewed.
    Hotcopper get a bit carried away at times but worth a good look this share. Plenty of research to wade through.

OK. so....
    Huge day of red for the ASX today.
    Cellmid up 11%
    announcement 29/06/2015

Cellmid’s lead humanised antibody CAB102 get's United States patent for anti-midkine antibodies to prevent and treat
    cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases,
    “Having this patent granted in US for our MK antibodies across such a wide array of
    diseases is a tremendous commercial outcome for Cellmid”, said Cellmid CEO Maria Halasz
    I have decided to let my 'profits run'
    DYOR & gltah

AWOL

Seems to have reversed from getting beaten down to prodded up.
    Hanging onto that .03 to close twice now.

AWOL

Crikey, someone is keen this morning with a bid of 100000 at .04.
    Hope its not smoke and mirrors, we have had enough of that "stuff".

AWOL

Gone up 40% since 10 June and it seems to be holding onto its gains late in the day instead of the last minute push down that was occurring for a long time on .025.
    FY just finished and big ramp up in hair product sales expected in this coming quarter. Big rollout to pharmacies in Oz plus going with Maywufa as a distributor into Taiwan with the hair product.
    Never mind where all the midkine antibodies are leading us.
    Top 80 shareholders mostly still accumulating.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 04-07-2015 at 12:23 PM.

A 6.7% rise today on this news:-

DR BRYCE VISSEL TO CHAIR CELLMID’S SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD.
    Dr Vissel is currently the Head of the
    Neurodegenerative Diseases research group at the Garvan Institute of Medical
    Research as well as Conjoint Senior Lecturer at St Vincent's Clinical School, Faculty of
    Medicine, University of NSW. Prior to that Dr Vissel worked for a decade at the highly
    prestigious Salk Institute (La Jolla, California, USA), in the world’s leading
    neuroscience laboratory.

Buyers nearly outnumber sellers 3:1

It does seem like The market is starting to see the potential here.

(I just hope the 'Drachma-queens' don't spoil the party)