sharetrader
Page 780 of 1969 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077677777877978078178278378479083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 19689

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Thats a bit like giving the referee the ok to issue red cards whenever he likes but nobody knows in advance what the rules of the game are. Seems like a pretty weird game to me.
    I don’t want to see why users get banned, it’s internal and shouldn’t be up for debate the only reason I can think of is direct mis information from a company exec which needs to be highlighted .

im looking forward to all the big operators with their targets post results on OCA possibly next week.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thats a bit like giving the referee the ok to issue red cards whenever he likes but nobody knows in advance what the rules of the game are. Seems like a pretty weird game to me.
    Read them: https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/register.php
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

In case people don't know, there are rules <-click this. They are at the bottom of every page as well.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    That won't work if you are already registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That won't work if you are already registered.
    A/ log out, hit register, READ THEM, log in.

B/ Use another web browser to READ THEM

C/ Follow Baa-Baa link.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

I'm very happy with the results, they justify the confidence in the share price over the past few months, or as some might put it 'the result was priced in' and now justified based on todays market actions. The chart is a thing of beauty (log scale) midpoint on basic indicators, rising nicely inside a defined parallel rising channel - currently on support (absorb that, trend line support is basically almost ATH), and knocking on ATH's now. When you see the pattern - within now narrow bollinger bands, you get an idea what happens when the ATH is broken to the upside, it's off fairly quickly to the upside of that channel. My target is $2.25 in CY2021.

gltah

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    ....My target is $2.25 in CY2021....
    Is that based on TA, Baa Baa?

Fundamentally I value it at $1.68 right here, right now, with a modest $1.71 for a year hence.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Is that based on TA, Baa Baa?

Fundamentally I value it at $1.68 right here, right now, with a modest $1.71 for a year hence.
    If the channel holds, yeah, but, probably more hope than TA. I'll run the FIB extensions when I get a chance, they might be encouraging. As far as FA is concerned I'd just like to see the OCA discount to market average NTA multiple closed a bit, that'd boost OCA into the big league. I think it's still very underrated, I hadn't anticipated how conservative the market is i.e. how long it takes for the consensus to accept OCA is actually a big player in the sector and their strategy which is now showing promise is a game changer.

Anyway, I have a truckload now and plenty of time to see how it unfolds. Some days I don't even check the SP!

Hi Baa baa. The price buyers will pay are based on preconceptions of value- ie one suburb over another.
    One industry category over another. One retirement village operator over another. On projected PE , price divided by NTA and dividend yield we are underrated or seen as not yet being a big boy. This will change. It may be a slow or rapid rerate. I said in an earlier post assuming we only perform as well in 2H as 1H we should trade at 224 to equate with the average PE of ARV SUM and RYM. I also hold a substantial number.
    Sometimes value is in plain sight but blurred by preconceptions of the majority. Like MET when it was traded down, I believe deliberately to half of its NTA of 7.00. For me that was in plain sight and I grabbed 100K shares and sold at around 6.82 not far off the original take over offer. I then rinsed and repeated when the offeror withdrew and crashed the price. There are always gifts on most trading weeks on the NZX and ASX.

Why is it that over the last 4 quarters the average gain (development margin) per new unit sale has fallen quite a llot.

In H219 average gain per unit was $284k, $221k in H120, $147k in H220 and now $117k in H121

They'll say mix - type of units and region - but I reckon there has to be more to it than that

That's some decline - answer that and it will to a large degree explain why they sell heaps more and make less.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”