sharetrader
Page 1001 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919979989991000100110021003100410051011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 19574

Well that’s nice to read, Mav. I bought some more yesterday to add to my ever growing pile. Thought $1.52 was reasonable buying

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    What a treat on the iPad this morning! I see an advert pop up for Eden now selling.
    That just might save the HY1 result to some degree.
    I recently recalculated/posted a ho- hum result because of Aucklands longer lockdown but this offers a glimmer of hope and suggests it might not be too bad after all .

SUM said recently 60% of their new offerings were pre sold so logically OCA should have some presales sneak in before month end too . I do know the Sands and Meadow bank sold the most expensive stuff first when they opened. To be clear OCA have never mentioned anything about presales so I'm just joining my own dots here.
    Regardless whether they sell many this 1HY , because they delivered on time they will sell a nice bunch this FY no doubt whatsoever.

Looks like despite the lockdown and chronic supply issues that OCA has managed to deliver on its original schedule . (Eden was there only scheduled completion this 1HY.). They have never missed a target yet despite some enormous disruptions, well done guys.
    Thanks Mav.. I've just had a wee look on Trade Me. It's certainly all go at Eden. I'm figuring, there's not a.lot of time for sales this half, unless pre sales as you have pointed out, but it certainly looks another classy piece of work. Very impressive. Cheers for heads up.

On another note, I've just taken my very elderly mother in law supermarket shopping. Holy heck, what a wake up call for me. It's normally me zipping around the isles getting the job done. When on the other foot, anyone moving faster than a snail seems reckless and hellbent on running my mother in law over. Just walking the length of an isle was mission. It's got me thinking how elderly really can struggle in a fast moving world and how great OCA and other operators are at providing a safe havens for them. I see why they don't care about fee structures and all that. They just want to feel safe. Anyway, OCA and others doing a great service I reckon. As I said, a real wake up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfish View Post
    On another note, I've just taken my very elderly mother in law supermarket shopping. Holy heck, what a wake up call for me. It's normally me zipping around the isles getting the job done. When on the other foot, anyone moving faster than a snail seems reckless and hellbent on running my mother in law over. Just walking the length of an isle was mission. It's got me thinking how elderly really can struggle in a fast moving world and how great OCA and other operators are at providing a safe havens for them. I see why they don't care about fee structures and all that. They just want to feel safe. Anyway, OCA and others doing a great service I reckon. As I said, a real wake up for me.
    We learnt to avoid the local supermarket on Thursday morning when the minibus from the local Arvida village turns up
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Weird share price movement today. To me it looks like 2 maybe 3 holders sold a decent parcel which removed price support then a bunch of people have decided they better sell quick and applying downwards pressure. Strange behaviour as no new information. I'm tempted to top up. Any thoughts out there?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfish View Post
    Weird share price movement today. To me it looks like 2 maybe 3 holders sold a decent parcel which removed price support then a bunch of people have decided they better sell quick and applying downwards pressure. Strange behaviour as no new information. I'm tempted to top up. Any thoughts out there?
    Not all bad - had a buy order filled at $1.49 that had been sitting there for a while.

Maybe Earl and Stockton selling more shares...

Pick up a few at $1.47 couldn’t resist , be all right long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Pick up a few at $1.47 couldn’t resist , be all right long term.
    Can everyone just stop selling OCA shares at such low prices. I want the SP to go up and the only way that will happen is if everyone stops giving these away so cheaply!

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Can everyone just stop selling OCA shares at such low prices. I want the SP to go up and the only way that will happen is if everyone stops giving these away so cheaply!
    It’ll go up tomorrow …no worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”