sharetrader
Page 802 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 30270275279279879980080180280380480580681285290213021802 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 19604

I thought I'd cancelled my participation in the DRP, after being stung with the Heartland DRP this time last year. But appears I didn't. No problem in the big scheme, but annoying this time around.
    And Baa Baa, hate to tell you they weren't $0 cost shares. They cost you $1.5331........
    Hopefully before long they'll look to have been a bargain!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    I thought I'd cancelled my participation in the DRP, after being stung with the Heartland DRP this time last year. But appears I didn't. No problem in the big scheme, but annoying this time around.
    And Baa Baa, hate to tell you they weren't $0 cost shares. They cost you $1.5331........
    Hopefully before long they'll look to have been a bargain!
    In my tiny world of self inflicted confirmation bias and denial of reality, you've burst my bubble. Now I'll have to enter the correct data instead of a creative accounting ... lol.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    A year ago I was not expecting any OCA dividends for a couple of years. So I may have some takeaways fighting off the Seagulls too!
    I'll probably use it to buy a bit more wine down here in Central Otago and ship it home.

Whats wrong with a company that pays regular dividends. = NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    In my tiny world of self inflicted confirmation bias and denial of reality, you've burst my bubble. Now I'll have to enter the correct data instead of a creative accounting ... lol.
    Sorry about that........

Guru

good buying down at 1.20?

kicking for sidelines on housing by the local government... wonder what the legislative arm will kick for the white line on next.

3D printing of homes is coming to a yard near you..

will this be the product that finally drives down the sale price <> US house prices , same as problems as NZ.

who wants a 3 D printed retirement villa?
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-02-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Guru

bouncing up 1.40 appears to be holding.

The market love for Summerset rather then Oceania is getting stronger and stronger

Since OCA floated the SUM share price over time has performed better than OCA and the market has re-rated SUM heaps more than OCA

Pretty strong trend ... must mean something ...but trend has to stop sometime .... unless OCA goes broke (or taken over)

OCA ging from 19% of SUM share price to 11% is some feat ... possibly SUM being big and more consistent performance has a lot to do with it ....or even more hype less reward

No inflection point on this chart
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 27-02-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Interesting chart - cheers.

On the other hand - did you notice how the market followed for a long time the Couta theorem until it did not?

In my view is SUM at this stage quite fully priced (with SUM relentless rising), while OCA is not, but than I am probably just suffering from the endowment effect :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Summerset built way more units as a proportion of existing units than Oceania (as well as more than all other operators) and paid out less in dividends. Not a surprise to me that summersets share price outperformed Oceania. Not sure if that is still the case as summerset now have more units and slowed a bit on the development side. Oceania were not actually that big a developer in proportion to how many units they have. Also a lot of brownfield development.

Hold both, though but twice as much summerset.
    Last edited by James108; 27-02-2021 at 01:29 PM.