sharetrader
Page 1961 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 961146118611911195119571958195919601961
Results 19,601 to 19,604 of 19604
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Oh no, it’s the evil manipulator insto’s holders pumping up the SP to benefit their underwriting the inevitable “deeply discounted” cap raise because OCA is in balance sheet hell with crippling debt they can’t possibly service, buggered cash flow, endless properties they can’t sell, divesting losers too slowly, stupidly continuing developments, buying new property at inflated prices, fudging comms to shareholders.

Did I miss anything? We’re doomed, doomed I tell ya!
    Yeh, that sums it up quiet nicely.

Or, it really needs some PE outfit to come along with a 70c bid to put the long suffering and deluded shareholders out of their misery.

OCA is the new MET.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Yeh, that sums it up quiet nicely.

Or, it really needs some PE outfit to come along with a 70c bid to put the long suffering and deluded shareholders out of their misery.

OCA is the new MET.
    Brilliant, I'm sure all the the long suffering and deluded, even doomed, shareholders would leap at a 9% premium buyout to current SP for their shares that are trading at 55% discount to NTA.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It is tough when the vast majority of your assets are sunk in your home. As they are for so many Kiwis.
    Of all the older people I've known, those without a house generally have NO assets at all. Owning a house has at least given something to sell

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Of all the older people I've known, those without a house generally have NO assets at all. Owning a house has at least given something to sell
    Sure. However, they have no diversification of assets, and no other assets to fall back on, such as in this case. Hopefully as KiwiSaver matures, it may mean there is more diversification, for more people.