sharetrader
Page 774 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 27467472476477077177277377477577677777878482487412741774 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 19630
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Keep banning these guys and one day they'll simply never come back ... sad ...
    It isn't done on a whim - Vince is quite light handed really.

Guru

Sorry has Mr B been banned over night again?

We spend little time here like many we have a lot of behind the scene work going on and we cannot and do not post any copyright information.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 22-01-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Beagle is an invaluable mainstay. It is a shame that, if necessary, a more targeted banning is not possible - for example, being banned from certain threads?

As another LT holder I am content with OCA results.
    I agree the Beagle has a massive depth of knowledge and it would be a shame to loose him from ST completely. I am guessing his latest ban was to do with his further comments on the ATM thread about Couta. He seems unable to stop himself commenting on Couta, which is not only weird its unfair on Couta and it does need to stop. Time to move on

Agreed. I think people need to remember that this is Vince’s forum. We enjoy the benefits of being here free. It is not too much for him to expect us all to follow the rules, be respectful of each other ​and of his decisions. Also worth remembering that sometimes there are conflicts going on being the scenes (via PM) that we are not aware of. If Beagle is banned again, there is a reason.

And just so you know ... I was banned once - but learned my lesson

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Last edited by justakiwi; 22-01-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Guru

Has Mr SNOP done any research on OCA. We are away this morning and have not had time to work through the profit and loss.

We would spend more time on this but the OCA business model is so big we just dont have time to run the profit and loss through our software models.

Reduction in the Div im afraid does tell us that cash flow is perhaps being diverted to the conversion construction model and that reduction of debt is also a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    A few of OCAs results have ended in pullbacks even when the result seems good I expect more of the same tomorrow but nothing like last year's one before covid hit. Mac announced he'd sold out at 1.15 and caused the share price to pull right back from the 1.34 it hit. If it hits 25mill I'd say a 15 cent pull back. 30 mill may actually see again. And 27-28 mill will see it shed about 5-7 cents.
    That my prediction.
    Long term though its still a great share
    Back to the results.

So come back to 1.35 expected now maybe....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I agree the Beagle has a massive depth of knowledge and it would be a shame to loose him from ST completely. I am guessing his latest ban was to do with his further comments on the ATM thread about Couta. He seems unable to stop himself commenting on Couta, which is not only weird its unfair on Couta and it does need to stop. Time to move on
    Well said, couldn't agree more on the last sentence. Just need to leave people to make their own investment decisions.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I agree. We all welcome robust debate on Shares.

However when that debate includes derogatory personal comments, then it is not welcomed.

Further to my post #7725 above, I understand Beagle was banned for a post (now deleted #19631) on the ATM thread.

The lessons we can all learn, is; Be kind to other posters.

Many years ago when debating possible rules for this forum Mini Moke proposed a #1 rule;

"No personal abuse of a Members including the use of expressions of bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or profanity."

That's all from me on this..... back to OCA and share investing.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes spot on. When he mentioned his name on said ATM post I was like, "nooooooooooooooo, why why why". Lol. Ah well.
    Last edited by Rawz; 22-01-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Back to the results.

So come back to 1.35 expected now maybe....
    Here we go