sharetrader
Page 1003 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 19773

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Can everyone just stop selling OCA shares at such low prices. I want the SP to go up and the only way that will happen is if everyone stops giving these away so cheaply!
    Quite the opposite - my order has not yet been filled.

Please everyone continue to sell OCA shares at the current price level ... well, actually a bit lower would still be better!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Quite the opposite - my order has not yet been filled.

Please everyone continue to sell OCA shares at the current price level ... well, actually a bit lower would still be better!
    Good luck but we are not going to agree on the right price unless you are willing to buy some of mine at $1.61!

Oceania has definitely passed a great point. Witnessing at a few villages. The hastings branch has sold all of their new villas with half moving in now and the others due for completion soon. Refurbished units have all sold and for the first time they have a waiting list. The next two results are going to be a great sign of whats to come.
    Currently I think the share price is undervalued and I see it at around $1.75. By November next year I'd like to see it around $2.40. But I think I'm bring Conservative. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Oceania has definitely passed a great point. Witnessing at a few villages. The hastings branch has sold all of their new villas with half moving in now and the others due for completion soon. Refurbished units have all sold and for the first time they have a waiting list. The next two results are going to be a great sign of whats to come.
    Currently I think the share price is undervalued and I see it at around $1.75. By November next year I'd like to see it around $2.40. But I think I'm bring Conservative. 
    I like what I’m reading

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Good luck but we are not going to agree on the right price unless you are willing to buy some of mine at $1.61!
    Thank you for the friendly offer. I am sure they are worth more than that, but some friendly soul filled my offer already yesterday with a nice discount compared to your price - I just couldn't resist ... ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Must be due an update on Acquisition and Land Bank add. Tons of cash in the bank earning sweet FA.

Many of our settlements at work have been delayed purely due to lockdown. Everyone wants to get these deals done but hard to satisfy some of the conditions.

Here’s hoping it’s as simple as that if there are any delays.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Thank you for the friendly offer. I am sure they are worth more than that, but some friendly soul filled my offer already yesterday with a nice discount compared to your price - I just couldn't resist ... ;
    Good on you BP. I'm happy to be a OCA shareholder alongside you. I'm sure with a bit of patience the right seller will be along to satisfy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Must be due an update on Acquisition and Land Bank add. Tons of cash in the bank earning sweet FA.
    yeah I’m waiting for what they are buying as well, I’ve been buying while the share price action is ho-hum; I’m overweight on a big fat position - but as a long term holder 5+ years; I can’t see this share letting me down.

And this morning gives another 165k reasons property is going to continue heading north.
    Last edited by dompf; 30-09-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    yeah I’m waiting for what they are buying as well, I’ve been buying while the share price action is ho-hum; I’m overweight on a big fat position - but as a long term holder 5+ years; I can’t see this share letting me down.

And this morning gives another 165k reasons property is going to continue heading north.
    165k reasons? - what am I missing?
    Last edited by Mel; 30-09-2021 at 01:58 PM. Reason: sp