sharetrader
Page 1004 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 45049049549941000100110021003100410051006100710081014105411041504 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 19773

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    165k reasons? - what am I missing?
    I think it is the 165k visas being granted. All will need a roof over their heads.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I think it is the 165k visas being granted. All will need a roof over their heads.
    Aren't they already in the country? And, presumably, already have roofs (rooves?) over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Aren't they already in the country? And, presumably, already have roofs (rooves?) over their heads.
    Correct - but they also won't need to vacate those houses and leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    can’t buy a house as a migrant with OIO as a non resident.

I personally like the move for quality applicants that are skilled and work in NZ and have helped Kiwis operate. But I’m sure skilled migrants now will want to purchase as well.

I just have to share this again - my morbid fascination with numbers, trends and weird relativities continues - some say bring in the man in the white coat to see what's wrong me with

Another month and again SUM share price outperforms the OCA share price.... to the point where never before (since OCA listed) as the OCA share price as a % of SUM share price been so low

Market must have some reasons why I loves SUM heaps more than OCA

Logically the line can't continue forever - ie until OCA goes to zero.

I have both SUM and OCA - heaps more SUM than OCA. Apparently this OCA is past the point of inflection, has a great business model, is on the verge of greatness and is very cheap. I sort of believe that and plan to move some SUM to OCA but while this trend continues why bother.

So in some respects the chart is some form of crude combined FA / TA analysis which might signal when I should start reweighting holdings in this sector. Cool eh

OCA done OK since listing - up 78% or 14%pa but SUM up 192% or 27% in same time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 01-10-2021 at 08:24 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I agree winner69. OCA shows a lot of promise but at the end of the day it is a smaller business than market leader RYM followed by SUM. The premium is justified in my opinion for both of these companies with SUM edging ahead based on growth and premiums achieved in last few years. I have been a long term invester in all 3. OCA has a high proportion of aged care which is less profitable but also gives diversified incomes streams.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I just have to share this again - my morbid fascination with numbers, trends and weird relativities continues - some say bring in the man in the white coat to see what's wrong me with

Another month and again SUM share price outperforms the OCA share price.... to the point where never before (since OCA listed) as the OCA share price as a % of SUM share price been so low

Market must have some reasons why I loves SUM heaps more than OCA

Logically the line can't continue forever - ie until OCA goes to zero.

I have both SUM and OCA - heaps more SUM than OCA. Apparently this OCA is past the point of inflection, has a great business model, is on the verge of greatness and is very cheap. I sort of believe that and plan to move some SUM to OCA but while this trend continues why bother.

So in some respects the chart is some form of crude combined FA / TA analysis which might signal when I should start reweighting holdings in this sector. Cool eh

OCA done OK since listing - up 78% or 14%pa but SUM up 192% or 27% in same time
    Hey W69. Love your work. Very generous to share your data with the plebs.

By chance have you measured how much is just market re-rate? SUM just trading on better and better multiples.. And OCA trading on less maybe?

Don't suppose you have OCA NTA as a % of SUM NTA over the years?

Advanced Member

And OCA keeps getting cheaper…….. maybe wait a bit longer and people can buy at $1.40

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    And OCA keeps getting cheaper…….. maybe wait a bit longer and people can buy at $1.40
    Better get in quick from what I have read apparently is past the point of inflection and very cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Hey W69. Love your work. Very generous to share your data with the plebs.

By chance have you measured how much is just market re-rate? SUM just trading on better and better multiples.. And OCA trading on less maybe?

Don't suppose you have OCA NTA as a % of SUM NTA over the years?
    The table gives you some indication

Gap based on stronger financial performance (increase net assets). Both have been slightly re-rated upwards over the years with SUM P/B now 2.2 v OCA 1.3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 01-10-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”