sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    This is one stock all Bs are not together ...Mr B positive and has equal holding , Bull is super negative ...looking for $ 1 ...Balance not interested ...W69 seems negative ...not very clear with his intentions here . Couta is positive so Mr B and Mr C along with our best analyst Mav ...BP is also positive and holds lots as per his last disclosure .

Overall a mixed bag ...but I think its a safe bet in long and medium term too ... $ 1.65 by Nov end after results very possible . By then NZ will get used to CVD around too so will be less scared and more prepared
    When bull is super negative, you buy.

Guru

Well Mr C may we defer to Mr M.

After all he appears to have done as much or more work on this one as any insto and would be happy to attend his on line paid for webnar on the stock.

Mr M appears to know the exact location and progress on each site and any site he doesnt know about there might be a drone over head soon.

suggest we just refer to him as M.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 08-10-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Very difficult to fathom an enigma.
    I think I found out where Mr W stands on OCA ...he prefers WHS to OCA ...thinks its better bet ...so that makes him negative on OCA ...

Back on board and going long on this one, had to sell some power shares at a loss to do so but hey I'm used to that, it was just too tempting at these prices.
    couta back on board with all his talking lately of losing trades on stuff is this as good an indicator to get out ?
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

ohhh what have I done ...I made sleepy OCA thread like SKT one ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    couta back on board with all his talking lately of losing trades on stuff is this as good an indicator to get out ?
    Mrs C knows this company better than anyone on here and she says buy and that ain't no bull. In fact if I had listened to Mrs C 10 yrs ago with SUM and RYM I wouldn't be posting on here now.

Guru

"negative on OCA "

I have no view at present and defer to M.

Based on the price the markets pays for a Net return on Equity assuming the capital has no cost except opportunity (remember your economics units) WHS is returning a high yield.

If the present WHS and OCA yields continue then MR B might move WHS from a HOLD to a BUY.

If
    Mrs C has insider information then your conviction on this stock might indeed be high.

For a company that main function is to service a demographic where BOWLS is the hottest sport on closed circuit TV and the LOUNGE goes WILD every friday morning tea time.

Have to say its a credit to the company it has the highest attention rate in the retirement sector on sharetrader.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 08-10-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    The Spain model... build lots of apartments only to sell them below expectations.

Mrs C knows this company better than anyone on here and she says buy and that ain't no bull. In fact if I had listened to Mrs C 10 yrs ago with SUM and RYM I wouldn't be posting on here now.
    how many millions do you need not to post on here ? lost 2 million on atm you say
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "negative on OCA "

I have no view at present and defer to M.

Based on the price the markets pays for a Net return on Equity assuming the capital has no cost except opportunity (remember your economics units) WHS is returning a high yield.

If the yield continues then MR B might move WHS from a HOLD to a BUY.

If yield continues is the catch here ...Even upcoming divvy is conditional ...Mr B got out as he knows the outcomes of conditions ...like ATM gave in AGM 2020 ...full of conditions and we all know what happened in Dec 2020

WHS is getting these multiples for good reason . So u cant take conditional stand " If yield continues " ...then even I will switch all money to WHS as it will pay 10% back every year ...