sharetrader
Page 103 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 19572

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Didn’t do Summerset any harm when pe sold out. I think they sold about 30% odd into the IPO and then sold the rest later on.

One factor with Oceania is that Macquarie didn’t take anything out in the IPO ....all the proceeds went to fund growth. Good eh

Macquaries might be happy holding this for a long time. If they do reduce they won’t be stuffing the market up ..it will be all be quick and clean
    Many thanks for the timely reminder. Should help some people with a bit of extra peace of mind.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

At worst the overhang will give me an opportunity to top up is my thinking.

Ah good - thanks for all the opinion. I was looking to buy more then got spooked

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "At the end of the day" what drives a compay's share price is the company's performance,rather than what major shareholders do.
    We must remember that John Ryder, a very astute investor sold out of RYM early on,and Mark Stewart,another very astute investor, sold out of EBO not long before EBO share price took off.
    We are seeing the same thing with TRA, where a major shareholder's estate sold, and a poorly advised capital raise has left an over hang of sellers.
    OCA is in the right sector at the right time,with an excellent business model , which will deliver strong earnings ,which will "at the end of the day" add real wealth to the business for shareholders to share.
    Yes watch major shareholders,but do not take your eye off the business.
    Correct, at this point the SP drop is market sentiment with no relation to company performance or impact from the sector. Unconcerned.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    At worst the overhang will give me an opportunity to top up is my thinking.
    At a higher price yes, remember that Macquaire can't sell any till after the next result, the price should be nearer $1.10 leading into that result, so if they sell for a discount at say $1.05, you will still be paying substantially more than right now.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-03-2018 at 01:37 PM.

IMO

Yes,late july or early august before Mac can sell/reduce.That would be nice but who knows where the price will be. My broker has a 12 month target price of $1 and a hold for example . This sector is also sensitive to the house/property price mkt as well like or not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes,late july or early august before Mac can sell/reduce.That would be nice but who knows where the price will be. My broker has a 12 month target price of $1 and a hold for example . This sector is also sensitive to the house/property price mkt as well like or not.
    4 traders median target is $1.06, 3 years from now I reckon it's a $2 plus share. PS-Still saying it's currently the best buy in the sector, but DYOR.

IMO

Good to hear your prediction , there no one closer to the source. Holder here since ipo.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    4 traders median target is $1.06, 3 years from now I reckon it's a $2 plus share. PS-Still saying it's currently the best buy in the sector, but DYOR.
    Let's call them a draw with SUM other company ; BTW - pleased to note that sellers just fall over each other to sell me yesterday evening and this morning some more for 96 cents ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

I was really hoping for a bit more panic sellers to come in at 95c, now nobody is selling till 98c
    What went wrong at 5pm yesterday I just don't know.