sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    You must have missed me lying in the sun on the sand at Mission Bay! It is certainly taking a lot of incoming tide to float the OCA price.

It must be time for yet another Tamaki Rally if there are only 94 cases…
    Need a good spring tide me thinks.

I wish he was a beached whale. I'd gladly help him refloat...yeah right lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2021 at 05:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Where is the light over the hill for OCA?

House prices record high.
    Aging population saved from corona and growing in number.

Maybe if it isn't there now and with these favourable conditions, then it may never be.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 19-10-2021 at 09:17 PM.

This thread is becoming a never-ending roundabout of "Go OCA!" fist bumps, followed by "the sky is falling!" doom and gloom negativity.

The SP drops. It goes up again. As some of you have said, many times, the market sets the SP. It is not a realistic or accurate reflection of anything. If you still believe in the company, hold/buy more, and stop stressing. If you don't, get out.

I hate to say this, but sometimes the discussions here, have a great deal more in common with the Sharesies Share Club facebook page, than you might realise.

We're bored in Auckland got to have something to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    This thread is becoming a never-ending roundabout of "Go OCA!" fist bumps, followed by "the sky is falling!" doom and gloom negativity.

The SP drops. It goes up again. As some of you have said, many times, the market sets the SP. It is not a realistic or accurate reflection of anything. If you still believe in the company, hold/buy more, and stop stressing. If you don't, get out.

I hate to say this, but sometimes the discussions here, have a great deal more in common with the Sharesies Share Club facebook page, than you might realise.
    Or elthe skytv thread

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post

My apologies for my contribution to that. Along the lines of what Teatree said, even inane chatter is a distraction from lockdown and the unfolding spread of Covid here. I will try to keep it relevant.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 19-10-2021 at 07:47 PM.

No need for apologies. I wasn't trying to have a dig at anyone in particular. Boredom and the need for a distraction, is a valid reason for why many of us are here - me included. I am just feeling lately that discussions here are no longer motivating or exciting me (from a beginner investor point of view). Everything seems to just meander around in circles getting nowhere.

It's probably just me. Had an awesome few days by the sea, in my happy place, and now I'm home and back to reality. Post holiday funk

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    My apologies for my contribution to that. Along the lines of what Teatree said, even inane chatter is a distraction from lockdown and the unfolding spread of Covid here.

It is a little off topic at times but I don't mind reading some inane chatter if it helps you guys deal with lockdown pain. Some of it is funny. Feel for everyone up there

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Or elthe skytv thread
    That is taking it a bit far. OCA is a real company with a future

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    That is taking it a bit far. OCA is a real company with a future
    Well at least you understood my terrible grammar 😂😂