sharetrader

NZX Rules (which Oceania state they abide to) say The policy also provides that no Directors or employees can trade shares if they are in possession of price sensitive information that is not publicly available.

So nothing to see with Gregs purchase - he might get lucky eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    NZX Rules (which Oceania state they abide to) say The policy also provides that no Directors or employees can trade shares if they are in possession of price sensitive information that is not publicly available.

So nothing to see with Gregs purchase - he might get lucky eh
    They have quite specific windows in which they are allowed to trade, don't they?

Hope Greg not doing a Norah ...in reverse
    That's okay with me, no barking required because I was buying at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Agree with the first half of what you say - the conclusion I am coming to is that they are a property company when you look at historical comprehensive earnings. Where I disagree with the second part is that as more units/suites/beds are added there is snowball effect of increased volumes -> increased unit turnover -> increased underlying profit as unused DMFs, resale margins etc. accrue to OCA and higher variable volumes are spread over a *relatively* stable fixed cost base. I say *relatively* fixed cost base but fixed costs appear to be semi-variable. With the snowball effect there should be exponential growth - the observed and modified EPS figures per Maverick suggest they are either perennially unlucky or we are at the early stages of exponential growth, i.e. still on the flat part of the curve until they iron out their growing pains.
    Its all good, I was just being a little but facetious this morning having a tongue in cheek poke at OCA's dog's breakfast called financial statements.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Infer anything -- a great announcement on the way
    but that would mean he clearly broke one of the rules.

so we can infer the result is within guidance (even more than we usually can)
    Last edited by peat; 21-10-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Has this seller gone or taken a break
    Depth is looking. Like a possible move upwards in the next week. 😁

well on that big buy by the director i have decided have a trade on the long side
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    well on that big buy by the director i have decided have a trade on the long side
    Whats your short term target ? Pls

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    My short term target is $1.61. At that price I will be so overweight with these that some of mine will spill into the market.

Science behind that number? None.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    as said the other day been in a trading range for a yr of 1.30 - 1.59 so until it breaks 1 way or the other it continue to bounce around within
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Welcome back. Greg Tomlinson is a very astute businessman and the size of the acquisition was substantial. Follow the smart inside money. Smart move.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine