sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Whats OCA weightage at the moment if u happy to share ...just to get an idea how convinced u r about its future
    OCA is the highest weighting of any of my NZX shares, (apart from Barramundi) which is higher but is really an Australian investment listed here. Happy to share that much. I don't do go hard or go home, that's for the sports field and for younger dog's than me.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-11-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

You on to it dreamer

I dont think Arvida capital raise had much impact on OCA share price

Like the much touted theory that MET funds would boost the OCA share price - that never happened
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You on to it dreamer

I dont think Arvida capital raise had much impact on OCA share price

Like the much touted theory that MET funds would boost the OCA share price - that never happened
    Hmm the sell depth looks significantly thinner today so draw your own conclusions on that one.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hardly, remember what Mav kept saying, you can't have too many and you've got a way to go to catch the Couta so keep buying.
    Mav doing the pumping that i hope couta has learnt not to ,from ATM. At least its slightly indirect thats maybe evidence and no mass pump posts atpit, gotta credit that, give the benefit of the doubt.

Where is Mav and his wise words. Wonder if he is trying to buy as many as he can at these prices?

Maybe Mav has been the seller
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Very possible Mr B has great insights how it works ....Pump and Dump ...

Banned

OCA is the highest weighting of any of my NZX shares, (apart from Barramundi) which is higher but is really an Australian investment listed here. Happy to share that much. I don't do go hard or go home, that's for the sports field and for younger dog's than me.
    I think you meant to say thats for the ski field and older dogs than me. Lol

LOL ... Beagle be stirring methinks

https://www.acrylicsticks.com/produc...ic-stir-sticks

Whoever's selling, I've taken advantage and reduced my average price by more than 3 cents - which goes to show that I bought the last lot too high - should never have sold the ones I bought at 45 cents

Grabbed a few more yesterday which has hurt my 87c average, but will stuff them into the bottom drawer..