sharetrader
Page 111 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 19791

Back to 98 cents

On light volume so doesn’t mean anything

no worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Back to 98 cents

On light volume so doesn’t mean anything

no worries
    Some really mixed metaphors thou, eh.

Default Outstanding progress

Wow Lets have a look at the Macquarie Group shareholding in OCA. It is some 330 million shares? Lets place a value on them of 330 m x 98 cents= $323 Million . The public holds 200 Mill shares at 98cents= $196 Million . Total shareholding is worth $519 million.

HEY as I see it OCA's assets have passed $1 billion plus goodwill, 47 freehold properties, well over 1000 care units coming on stream and Liz leading (must be worth another Bill) and that experienced Southern success story giving advice/ guidance and 3500 skilled staff in place (try and duplicate that ) on course to pay a final dividend of 4----4.6%?

I am convinced Macquarie Group could get $2.50 A a share this afternoon and the buyer would still have more assets than liabilities in a top class, highly regarded, well led, skilled business with mighty cash flow and real bricks and mortar (NZ real estate in a sector growing hugely although not without competition I agree)
    Cant wait for them to sell but hey this is a dividend driven, highly profitable company in its first year (Amazing). Macquarie Group would be mad to sell. (They are worth $482 bill A).
    I'm buying still.
    Last edited by warren; 10-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Wow Lets have a look at the Macquarie Group shareholding in OCA. It is some 330 million shares? Lets place a value on them of 330 m x 98 cents= $323 Million . The public holds 200 Mill shares at 98cents= $196 Million . Total shareholding is worth $519 million.

HEY as I see it OCA's assets have passed $1 billion plus goodwill, 47 freehold properties, over 1000 care units coming on stream and Liz leading (must be worth another Bill) with that experienced Southern success story giving advice/ guidance and 3500 skilled staff in place (try and duplicate that )

I am convinced Macquarie Group could get $2.50 A a share this afternoon and the buyer would still have more assets than liabilities in a top class, highly regarded, well led, skilled business with mighty cash flow and real bricks and mortar (NZ real estate in a sector growing hugely although not without competition I agree)
    Cant wait for them to sell but hey this is a dividend driven, highly profitable company in its first year (Amazing). Macquarie Group would be mad to sell. (They are worth $482 bill A).
    I'm buying still.
    Bloody impressive numbers eh

Love that $2.50 this sfternnon bit ...really cool.

Guru

HEY as I see it OCA's assets have passed $1 billion plus goodwill, 47 freehold properties, well over 1000 care units coming on stream and Liz leading (must be worth another Bill) and that experienced Southern success story giving advice/ guidance and 3500 skilled staff in place (try and duplicate that ) on course to pay a final dividend of 4----4.6%?

I'm buying still.
    I agree.
    It is far too cheap.
    But Mr Market doesn't seem to agree with me/you/us

T_j, you never have really explained by you think they are ‘cheap’

Why are they ‘cheap’

Handsome Member

I am convinced Macquarie Group could get $2.50 A a share this afternoon
    Probably at some stage, doubt it will be this afternoon though......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Probably at some stage, doubt it will be this afternoon though......
    An afternoon sometime in 2020 would be infinately more probable.PS-Macquarie may only get 90c a share if they dumped the whole lot when they are able to.
    Last edited by couta1; 10-05-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Advanced Member

I think when the sp does rise, it will happen quickly. By the end of 2021 I will see $2.50-$3.00 per share. Great return I think!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I think when the sp does rise, it will happen quickly. By the end of 2021 I will see $2.50-$3.00 per share. Great return I think!!!!
    I do think similar thoughts Ggcc. There are similarities in this share to shares I purchased 10+ years ago. Often I sold out too early.

DYOR and enjoy the fun & challanges of putting your cash into operations you don't control yourself ...

You don't want to be left wishing the governement will look after your pension and retirement plans. Investing in various ways is one way to boost your wealth for the short and up to long term.

OCA IMO can do a lot of good for a kiwi company, operating in New Zealand. I value that and it is another reason I happily invested in OCA, keeping NZ money, in NZ