sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post

Elgars in the south playing in the back ground if your lucky else some terrible country and western music...
    Yewkin allays play in backwrds - git yr dawg back - git yr girl back - git yr truck back. I like both kindsa music - mainly Country - but I like Western too.

Since I am ridiculously overweight at 45% I need some distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    this dead boring stock must be a proxy for the great property game in NZ...otherwise its just plain boring...worse far worse than ARG...

the future is out there in the big world...this is bowls and morning tea ...

Elgars in the south playing in the back ground if your lucky else some terrible country and western music...
    Wasn't Elgar into Enigmas

Maybe OCA is an enigma .... bull say 120 and allfromacell talks capitulation ..... seems to suggest if share price goes to 120 you may as well wait until its 110 to get the rel bargain.

But Peter not worried so no worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

"Enigmas"

well they could play the variations of course ... but really nothing like a bit of
    Pomp and Circumstance ....

was thinking 1.10 but whos to say it wont stay there for ever...

KIP... just KIPPING alone...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 13-01-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
    I see the current weakness in share price as a wonderful opportunity to increase my holding. ��
    I was thinking exactly the same thing out on my walk this morning. Be great if it did get down to $1.20 as for anyone with vision to see through the Covid fog that would be a tremendous opportunity to build value over the medium to long term.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    MOH today

Today we can confirm there are now six cases of COVID-19 from the Everil Orr Care Centre in Mount Albert, including five residents and one staff member.

One of the residents, who tested positive on 30th December, is in hospital and is currently in a stable condition. All other residents, and the staff, were tested on 31st December and early on New Year’s Day. All residents and staff are fully vaccinated. The facility is run by Oceania and is being supported by Public Health and Auckland DHB.
    Has anyone heard any updates on the covid situation at Everil Orr?

... have power to make you great

One covid death so far this year on 11 January, maybe that was one of their residents. Been very quiet otherwise

What a stupid thing to say Habits. Go take your stupid assumptions elsewhere. Wait for the fact before you comment.
    Last edited by Greekwatchdog; 14-01-2022 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Gosh looks like you might be right Bull.
    maybe.
    time will tell of course but i do have the trend on my side as well as the fundamentals
    one step ahead of the herd

Fundamentals look fine to me, the chart looks like a poorly bred mutt. Sentiment is poor...glad I only have a modest allocation, all free carry. Might up the ante at $1.20 if it gets down there otherwise I'm not fussed about bothering to do anything. I think the threat of Omricon is weighing on the sector and OCA is most exposed with their business model having the highest level of care of the sector so the weakness is understandable.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-01-2022 at 10:11 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Well I have had a good look at this over last few days. After selling down a good portion last year I’ve come to the conclusion that OCA is over sold currently. The fundamentals stacks up and the risks are priced in. They have some great assets coming to market next few years. The St Helliers development is going to be sold at a premium for a premium location.

When you consider it’s a care model more closely aligned with Arv I still can’t see the justification for the current price selling below Nav, when Arv is selling at a healthy premium.

On that basis I purchased a decent number adding to my position with the last lot purchased this morning at $1.26.

Just can’t see how you can go wrong at this level. Large insider purchases at a much higher price also gives me comfort.
    Last edited by Shareguy; 14-01-2022 at 11:54 AM.