sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    . Covid phase three (everyone fend for yourselves)
    . Russia war on Ukraine begins
    . Property market peaked and falling

Have I missed something?

Market will have a hissy fit.
    Haha, sure, got that, but was that all new news at 2pm this arvo?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Haha, sure, got that, but was that all new news at 2pm this arvo?
    I imagine Poolboy might clarify, but I suspect it was in reference to the case numbers. An anxiety generating increase if you happen to be wired that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    I imagine Poolboy might clarify, but I suspect it was in reference to the case numbers. An anxiety generating increase if you happen to be wired that way.
    Ahh, I see, you're probably right. Pfft.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Poolboy View Post
    This is what we have been dreading...
    What have we been dreading?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What have we been dreading?
    Case numbers mainly. We have spent the last two years hoping it wouldn't happen - and betting against it. And it has happened. Plus Adern holidaying around safe zones instead of facing the angry crowds in Parliament, plus war in Europe, It's pretty bad.

Case numbers now irrelevant. Case numbers were expected to increase with the omicron cold. What is relevant are the hospitalisations and deaths. Both the latter two are down. Bill Gates has said “sadly”????? Omicron has given greater immunity to covid than the jab.
    Have 94% of us been coned ? Apparently there are up to eight boosters lined up for us to booster pharma profits.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Poolboy View Post
    Case numbers mainly. We have spent the last two years hoping it wouldn't happen - and betting against it. And it has happened. Plus Adern holidaying around safe zones instead of facing the angry crowds in Parliament, plus war in Europe, It's pretty bad.
    It sounds like a perfect storm.

Who in their right mind would want to associate with trespassers who have been defacing war memorials, blocking streets, harassing pupils and flinging human excrement at police?

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Case numbers now irrelevant. Case numbers were expected to increase with the omicron cold.
    Just because Covid-19 has upper respiratory tract symptoms, that doesn't mean you can call it a cold. What you understand as a cold doesn't directly send active virus to your brain and other vital organs, outside of the lungs

What is relevant are the hospitalisations and deaths. Both the latter two are down.
    Hospitalisations are at record highs. Deaths take on average a couple of weeks to feed through the hospital system, so we will see.

Bill Gates has said “sadly”????? Omicron has given greater immunity to covid than the jab.
    Have 94% of us been coned ?
    'Coned'? Is that like being given a dunces hat to wear? I guess you are speaking for yourself?

I happened to see that interview with Bill Gates. To put it in context, he was referring to the fact that 'big Pharma' had not exactly been equitable with its vaccine distribution globally. So the disease was left to generate its own immunity, as everyone caught it, without the option of getting vacced.

Apparently there are up to eight boosters lined up for us to booster pharma profits.
    Not a lie because 'up to eight boosters' includes the subset of 'one booster'.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 25-02-2022 at 01:34 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It sounds like a perfect storm.

Who in their right mind would want to associate with trespassers who have been defacing war memorials, blocking streets, harassing pupils and flinging human excrement at police?
    Don't forget the acid attacks. Ooops, that was police spraying their mates with pepper spray.

Advanced Member

Case numbers now irrelevant. Case numbers were expected to increase with the omicron cold. What is relevant are the hospitalisations and deaths. Both the latter two are down. Bill Gates has said “sadly”????? Omicron has given greater immunity to covid than the jab.
    Have 94% of us been coned ? Apparently there are up to eight boosters lined up for us to booster pharma profits.
    If you think the profits are substantial, you can of course buy shares in the vaccine companies.
    Hold some Pfitzer.