sharetrader
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    He's a naughty dog for sure but his irresistible dry humour makes him a very likeable rogue.
    Now don't you go side tracking this thread too..............lol.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Now don't you go side tracking this thread too..............lol.
    We all know Greg Tomlinson will buy a few more after he receives his HGH dividend. Another 2,000,000 shares gulped up.

Could not resist at these prices. Topped up at $1.05. Still got some gun powder if it goes goes lower. Half right or half wrong. Time will tell.

First trade just gone through at $1.04...breakdown of previous $1.05 support is ominous. $1 here we come ?

I reckon this bear market has real claws and teeth.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

yep all the people that brought recently will be the momentum lower again
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep, we’ll all miss out on fish and RTM secret squirrel stuff
    Nah....no secret squirrel stuff Winner. I've been quite clear where I sit on the retirement industry:
    There are: 1) Regulatory Risks, 2) COVID Risks and 3) Real Estate risks.
    These are the big ones in my view and based on those factors and a decent gain I halved our exposure to the sector some time ago.
    I do consider the sector a real estate play, not to worried about the care side of things as I don't expect they will make much there.
    The sector now 3.3% of my portfolio. I think it was ~ 10 when I sold down.
    If the worst thing happens and the rest homes have a disastrous time with COVID and the real estate prices ease a lot, I will consider buying more when OCA is less than 80c. Other than that...happy with my current holdings.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Nah....no secret squirrel stuff Winner. I've been quite clear where I sit on the retirement industry:
    There are: 1) Regulatory Risks, 2) COVID Risks and 3) Real Estate risks.
    These are the big ones in my view and based on those factors and a decent gain I halved our exposure to the sector some time ago.
    I do consider the sector a real estate play, not to worried about the care side of things as I don't expect they will make much there.
    The sector now 3.3% of my portfolio. I think it was ~ 10 when I sold down.
    If the worst thing happens and the rest homes have a disastrous time with COVID and the real estate prices ease a lot, I will consider buying more when OCA is less than 80c. Other than that...happy with my current holdings.
    Great minds think alike. I currently have just on 3.6%, (and frankly that feels like a bit much), down from around the same level.

$1.05 support broken...I am no TA expert by any means but that usually means previous support becomes overhead resistance.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-03-2022 at 05:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

First trade just gone through at $1.04...breakdown of previous $1.05 support is ominous. $1 here we come ?

I reckon this bear market has real claws and teeth.
    What BEAR market? I guess the bear had a few bad dreams recently, but at the moment it is keeping its head well below the MA200 - just where it belongs ;

BEAR-trend - Copy.JPG
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Early stages of a Bear market in my opinion. Might as well lay it all bare and drink some more beer....the wall of worry is too big to climb.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-03-2022 at 05:22 PM.

Early stages of a Bear market in my opinion. Might as well lay it all bare and drink some more beer....the wall of worry is too big to climb.
    Drinking beer is always good ... as long as you brew it yourself. Don't trust the beer they sell here in the shops :

Re the bear market ... not sure yet, but you are right - its never wrong to be careful
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)