sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Poolboy View Post
    Having a good time thanks to Covid discounts on OCA already thanks Ralph. I bought a house load of them at 76 cents LOL
    if you followed T/A you could have sold up in the 1.50's and be sitting pretty waiting for a re-entry instead of being a long term holder watching there capital for some and capital gains for others slowly disappear
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if you followed T/A you could have sold up in the 1.50's and be sitting pretty waiting for a re-entry instead of being a long term holder watching there capital for some and capital gains for others slowly disappear
    How does one ‘follow T/A’. Where do you get the information- charts etc.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob50 View Post
    How does one ‘follow T/A’. Where do you get the information- charts etc.
    Thanks.

a very simple way to follow t/a is by using moving averages which display the general consensus of the market on a particular symbol.
    the subject is far to big to go into detail on here there are plenty of books on the subject. but using a combo of T/A and fundamentals usually works well i find rather than just one

... have power to make you great

But that also makes you a trader for income tax purposes, paying tax on any big gains from 2020.and later. No thanks, I'd rather be a LT holder. I know that it is still possible to be liable for tax on the gains based on intentions, that is less clear cut
    Last edited by Habits; 23-03-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Show us the posts which have T/A indicating OCA as a sell at $1.50.

Note how the T/A posters always post their observations AFTER the fact? Never before.

That's how they seek to build their credibility with the newbies to follow them so they can front run.

You have been warned.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-03-2022 at 09:20 AM.

150's yer mean 159. I don't mind. I bought a whole lot of RYM to make up for any shrinkage haha.
    Last edited by Poolboy; 23-03-2022 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Show us the posts which have T/A indicating OCA as a sell at $1.50.

Note how the T/A posters always post their observations AFTER the fact? Never before.

That's how they seek to build their credibility with the newbies to follow them so they can front run.

You have been warned.
    balance stirring again

it is widely seen on this thread i am the only one too have called this top with fundamentals opinion and the odd t/a post.

remember my calling 1 before 2 months ago ... and it was so true

you didnt read the post above i use t/a and f/a ... forgot to put your glasses on this morning eh

anyway moving on i dont need to waste my time saying how right i was to you lol

yes i should add i was the only one who called a2 as a top too at the top to much abuse from the thread similar to this thread and many others

so newbies watch out you have been warned when threads is all only one big positive view look out its the rampers in full flight

Balance and I were right there with you calling the top on ATM. Kudos where its due, well done on reading the tea leaves on this one.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

yes i should add i was the only one who called a2 as a top too at the top to much abuse from the thread similar to this thread and many others

so newbies watch out you have been warned when threads is all only one big positive view look out its the rampers in full flight
    Only one?

Bull = Bullshxt