sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    With an avg price of $1.40 its time to start selling parcels of these pups for a loss and buying back cheaper with the goal of ending up with more shares (Not a strategy for the faint hearted but better than watching paint dry for the next year or so) Should help keep the price in a tight trading range for a while longer. Lol
    Someone advocated that a couple of months ago on this thread and got advised to hold tight by everyone , we all make that mistake once or twice

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Someone advocated that a couple of months ago on this thread and got advised to hold tight by everyone , we all make that mistake once or twice
    Well it is holding tight but just adding more shares in the mean time by shorting your own shares.

Brought up a 3 month chart this morning. This is making progress in building a base, no question but more work is required. Getting very close to the 30 day moving average but not really breaking up through it yet.

Just for others benefit, I have more than enough of these pups already, I tossed my super reliable 1974 Commonwealth games coin this morning, heads its a BUY, tails its a hold...drum roll please.....it came up HEADS !
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-03-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Brought up a 3 month chart this morning. This is making progress in building a base, no question but more work is required. Getting very close to the 30 day moving average but not really breaking up through it yet.

Just for others benefit, I have more than enough of these pups already, I tossed my super reliable 1974 Commonwealth games coin this morning, heads its a BUY, tails its a hold...drum roll please.....it came up HEADS !
    "No surprises here.".............................lol.

I was surprised it came up heads after several tails lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-03-2022 at 10:52 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I was surprised it came up heads after several tails lol
    I am not....lol.

Good news Beagle --- the covariances of OCA/SUM share prices has turned and mathematically it looks as if drom here on in OCA shareprice will outperform SUM share price ..... deep dive into the data for that graph I post regularly that has shown SUM consistently out SUM (OCA % SUM trend)

So going OCA good move .... as long as sector doesn't remain in the doldrums ....but if that happens then OCA shouldn't go down as fast as SUM
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good news Beagle --- the covariances of OCA/SUM share prices has turned and mathematically it looks as if drom here on in OCA shareprice will outperform SUM share price ..... deep dive into the data for that graph I post regularly that has shown SUM consistently out SUM (OCA % SUM trend)

So going OCA good move .... as long as sector doesn't remain in the doldrums ....but if that happens then OCA shouldn't go down as fast as SUM
    I'm waiting for SUM to break out of its current downtrend. $9 would be nice.

End of the financial year for OCA on Thursday and reporting will be late May. Maybe if they believe they have fair value $1.42 NAV per the half year analysts briefing, or whatever it is when they report in May 2022 they should announce a share buyback of their own because its seems there's no shortage of sellers who think its only worth $1.05
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-03-2022 at 12:53 PM.

I'm overweight and underwater - I'd tell you all to BUY! but I'm probably no better as a ramper than I am as a trader.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I'm overweight and underwater - I'd tell you all to BUY! but I'm probably no better as a ramper than I am as a trader.
    classic post davflaws - enjoyed that