sharetrader
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I think you’ll be right (again) Winner.

Having thought about it more it was way oversold. Management and major shareholders were happy to buy big around $1.40.

I posted a week or so ago to back the truck up but Beagle said no. Instead I only increased my holding a measly 15% at $1.04. Wasted opportunity?
    Worrying about a few cents here or there isn’t worth the angst.

Guru

"No Discounting"

since the 1 to 1.05 range goes back to late 2017 you have to think they have increased value since then.

It EPS that matter most as housing Values continue to decline.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Difference between then and now is that its broken up through the 30 day MA so we have some real TA support for not just the bottom being in but also the prospect of a new uptrend. From memory, last week I did comment it was getting very close.
    That's true

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Worrying about a few cents here or there isn’t worth the angst.
    That's also true

$1.30 probably a fair next stop. That's a 21.5% increase from today

I think you’ll be right (again) Winner.

Having thought about it more it was way oversold. Management and major shareholders were happy to buy big around $1.40.

I posted a week or so ago to back the truck up but Beagle said no. Instead I only increased my holding a measly 15% at $1.04. Wasted opportunity?
    Yes good on winner for making a call this time next week up 10 % we will all be happy with that, I think when someone puts it out there like that it shows Honesty not fearing rebuke & I respect that .
    But I am happy still awaiting the sub One dollar as well not getting fomo on this one yet a lot can happen in a week

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Yes good on winner for making a call this time next week up 10 % we will all be happy with that, I think when someone puts it out there like that it shows Honesty not fearing rebuke & I respect that .
    But I am happy still awaiting the sub One dollar as well not getting fomo on this one yet a lot can happen in a week
    The $1 dream is over my friend. It was a special thought and we got close.. but it’s clear nobody was willing to sell at those levels.

If SP was going to capitulate below $1 it would have happened during the first breaking news of house price slump and Ukraine war + omicron running amuck. Those 3 events couldn’t give us the magical sub $1 so sorry for us all but we will never ever ever see it again.

We should steadily trend to $1.30 now. A nice 20% gain. I’ve got a buy order in for this morning at $1.07

The $1 dream is over my friend. It was a special thought and we got close.. but it’s clear nobody was willing to sell at those levels.

If SP was going to capitulate below $1 it would have happened during the first breaking news of house price slump and Ukraine war + omicron running amuck. Those 3 events couldn’t give us the magical sub $1 so sorry for us all but we will never ever ever see it again.

We should steadily trend to $1.30 now. A nice 20% gain. I’ve got a buy order in for this morning at $1.07
    Methinks you be amending that order to market ……else always be chasiing the price up

Just my opinion
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Methinks you be amending that order to market ……else always be chasiing the price up

Just my opinion
    Yes, good call.

Saw a headline this morning: "There's a 90% probability that the stock market has already bottomed in 2022"

It certainly feels that way. The wind is blowing in a different direction these days

Darn. I take what you guys say quite seriously - I'm now sad. I have saved up quite a lot of pocket money and wanted to buy a swag more at 76 cents.

Jeez how things change. I had to double check that this is still the OCA thread. Winner - well done - you changed the sentiment - held back the tide and you did it with only a couple of posts.

Good. I'm pleased to have made your day.

I hope to be just like you when I grow up.