sharetrader

i said $1 was the level it was going too ( 1.01 in fact the low so close enough ) so the bounce from here was not surprising as it had too work off the oversold levels.
    probably go back to plodding around like it does now as the trade has completed. we await the next move lol
    one step ahead of the herd

bull you have called it fairly well.. do post what you think the next move will be...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    bull you have called it fairly well.. do post what you think the next move will be...
    You shouldn't be seeking advise from a fickle trader but rather ask yourself where you see the company and sp 3 yrs from now.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You shouldn't be seeking advise from a fickle trader but rather ask yourself where you see the company and sp 3 yrs from now.
    End of the day bull said it was going to tumble and it did... its all on record

I like to hear bull and bear cases, always.
    I have been buying $1.04-$1.10. So my thinking is there is value here. But keen to hear all thoughts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    End of the day bull said it was going to tumble and it did... its all on record

I like to hear bull and bear cases, always.
    I have been buying $1.04-$1.10. So my thinking is there is value here. But keen to hear all thoughts.
    My broken clock will also call it right twice today, thing is traders and longs have completely different modus operandi and the rationale for each is completely different, does it really matter if the sp went to 99c when it will very likely be a $3 plus share eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My broken clock will also call it right twice today, thing is traders and longs have completely different modus operandi and the rationale for each is completely different, does it really matter if the sp went to 99c when it will very likely be a $3 plus share eventually?
    Everyone has different data, info and knowledge to provide. The job is for each person in these forums to digest and apply it how they want according to their circumstances. Trying to shoot down a successful trader like this is not helpful for anyone.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Everyone has different data, info and knowledge to provide. The job is for each person in these forums to digest and apply it how they want according to their circumstances. Trying to shoot down a successful trader like this is not helpful for anyone.
    Whos shooting down a trader? I'm just pointing out that trading has a more fickle modus operandi than going long with different goals and thats the problem when you try and mix salt and fresh water together. I've already acknowledged on the FPH thread that Bull and JTH are good at what they do and all power to them.
    Last edited by couta1; 06-04-2022 at 09:52 AM.

Housing market: 'Rapid decline' in annual price growth - QV

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...rice-growth-qv
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Come on winner bring back the it's all good talk that got it going at start of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Come on winner bring back the it's all good talk that got it going at start of the week.
    Eagerly awaiting the next inflection point on the price chart
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”