sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    The "worms" are cestode parasites with an interesting life history involving seabirds as secondary hosts. In the couta, they live in the gut and when the fish dies, they burrow their way out into the flesh through the gut wall. If you kill the fish and take the fillets off before it has stopped twitching you will find the fillets are worm free.
    That's a great tip, will try it next time. Would rapid gutting and icing achieve the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_d View Post
    That's a great tip, will try it next time. Would rapid gutting and icing achieve the same thing?
    No direct experience - but should do.

FYI re divi reinvestment plan. For those of us who are long term holders this is probably a good time to take advantage. I know I will be at this discounted rate. Shut off COB tomorrow for signing up to to the reinvestment plan
    "This plan shall also be effective for the dividendpayable on 21 June 2022 at a discount of 2% to the volume weighted average price of shares sold on the NZX Main Boardover a period of five trading days starting on 3 June 2022. The dividend reinvestment plan shall apply to those shareholderswho have provided a participation election by 5:00pm on the dividend election date, being 8 June 2022"

Yes, I've changed from cash to reinvestment this time around.

If you don't need the cash, it's always better to take the reinvestment and enjoy the 2% discount. It's like the miracle of compound interest. Just watch your investment multiply ... good move !
    Last edited by limmy; 08-06-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Banned

Liz Coutts continues to add to her already substantial holding.

So Mav and Ferg say the coming years are going to richly reward patient shareholders based on their very thorough research and modeling..

Then a couple of weeks later the insiders start buying indicating that the vast research and models are correct... i mean.. surely there isnt ever going to be a better buy signal?

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    So Mav and Ferg say the coming years are going to richly reward patient shareholders based on their very thorough research and modeling..

Then a couple of weeks later the insiders start buying indicating that the vast research and models are correct... i mean.. surely there isnt ever going to be a better buy signal?
    Agree. Took the opportunity to top up today. Thanks again to Maverick and Ferg for sharing all their research and thoughts with us. Much appreciated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

How many Green flashing lights do you need? Trouble is its easy to get locked into myopic vision mode.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Liz Coutts continues to add to her already substantial holding.
    Looks like out of EBO, SKL and OCA, that OCA is the only one she is adding to.