sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope nobody has to sell the bonds they issued a few months ago ..... in total they are down $14m as well

But hold them until 2028 and you get your buck back .... hopefully OCA shares will be $1.58 by 2028 as well ...that's 8% pa ....possible

No worries then - just keep holding until then
    Should be at least $3 by 2028 but you needn't concern yourself with such issues as none of it will affect you, let us holders worry about these trivial matters.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

No worries then - just keep holding until then

A change of government will help. I'm looking forward to things being normalised.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well yeah and the moon could also fall toward earth.
    just for the science nerds amongst us

"Gravity curves the moon's path just enough to match the curve of the Earth. So the moon doesn't fall to Earth. It falls around the Earth. The moon is always falling, but it never falls down!"

Guru

Winner(n) and Mr B can become share holders when ever they wish.

Its a free market and if your an accountant you will probably change your mind when the numbers indicate its a good return on an investment that matches other potential investment sectors.

Right now its not even level pegging with a TD.

When it shows some growth the market will pile in.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 15-06-2022 at 10:13 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    Winner(n) and Mr B can become share holders when ever they wish.

Its a free market and if your an accountant you will probably change your mind when the numbers indicate its a good return on an investment that matches other potential investment sectors.

Right now its not even level pegging with a TD.

When it shows some growth the market will pile in.
    Are you their mouthpiece?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Are you their mouthpiece?
    Genuine question; why do you take any criticism of this stock so personally?

Disclosure: I'm long the stock. I just find it funny how impassioned people get on both sides about a single stock.
    Not a great way to be if you want to invest objectively as there are a million alternative homes for money.
    Even though I'm long I think the business deserves some hard questions, it's hardly infallible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jagger View Post

Disclosure: I'm long the stock. I just find it funny how impassioned people get on both sides about a single stock.
    Not a great way to be if you want to invest objectively as there are a million alternative homes for money.
    Even though I'm long I think the business deserves some hard questions, it's hardly infallible.
    Was a bit of humorous sarcasm, Waltzing seems to be Beagles sidekick (Or is that Parrot) and follows him around like a bad smell.

Quote Originally Posted by jagger View Post

Winner sent me an interesting article recently. The oil slick effect which explains the hate and vitriol directed at anyone with a dissenting opinion.
    PM me if you want a link to it.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-06-2022 at 04:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Well coming from an accounting back ground building transaction models for over 35 years one might admit to a predilection reading the comments of Professional ACA's when their numbers add up, its as simple as that.

Some investors develop rules for investing and those rules for the best are just usually based on FA.

Those investors outperform its as simple as that.

Another not to be missed is DIC SNOP; Winner(N=>) ; FM ; Snow Cat .

There are some very good charts published by others and some nice Tables from LEK.

Follow many here that would clearly do well as full time pros.

This SP must hold .90

Chart looks pretty sick wonder if Bull will even bother with this one as their doesnt seem much of a chance of trade here at the moment.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 16-06-2022 at 04:31 PM.

Banned

Sometimes I wonder if some aren't running multiple accounts on here under different names? Something to ponder.