sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Great post.

The government will step up to make care more viable and have put that into their future plans. However I feel that right now spending is the wisest idea for this government to do and I feel they wont try to make more cuts in spending to keep inflation lower.

Care subsidy side will increase, above inflation for a few more years meaning more payrises for care employees. Great news for short term
    Hear hear.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Hear hear.
    Haha. Nice changes. If only

Another month passes and again the market demonstrates its more 'attracted' to SUM than to OCA .... the trend since OCA listed continues.

I know many of you will say such a measure is useless and meaningless and a load of the proverbial .... but I think it's intriguing and if nothing else its a beautiful chart

Must mean something

Wish OCA would hurry up and get back to $1.60 as SUM will probably be over $20 by then
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another month passes and again the market demonstrates its more 'attracted' to SUM than to OCA .... the trend since OCA listed continues.

I know many of you will say such a measure is useless and meaningless and a load of the proverbial .... but I think it's intriguing and if nothing else its a beautiful chart

Must mean something

Wish OCA would hurry up and get back to $1.60 as SUM will probably be over $20 by then
    And then what. Wasn't it better at 42c?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Must mean something

As one who owns RYM and OCA and has never owned SUM, I'd say I see no beauty in that chart at all! Anyway, OCA is due for a good run, never be this cheap again.

Ok if you held IFT shares @ 8.32 would you sell and buy OCA at .93c?
    Chances of OCA to double in price seems Possible, chances of IFT doubling in price ? Not sure. Good div return tho.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Chances of OCA to double in price seems Possible, chances of IFT doubling in price ? Not sure. Good div return tho.
    Since they arrived on the market, there are many who doubled down on a theory that OCA would double faster than many shares, including myself and they are all still waiting. Luckily I had to sell some OCA amongst other shares at $1.50-$1.60 to buy a house. Still waiting to see this share bounce higher than $1.80. Maybe 2025, maybe 2035
    Last edited by Ggcc; 31-07-2022 at 08:19 AM.

Guru

well some cities are experiencing tight land availability should keep those apartment suite prices up ..

Wellington property owners stung with double the average rates increase - NZ Herald

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Well...I am holding my IFT shares....but would not buy more today. I am not selling.
    I also hold some OCA....about half what I had...and am considering buying more.
    FWIW.

Me too on current trend. OCA overdue for a lift