sharetrader
Page 135 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 35851251311321331341351361371381391451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 19773

I see OCA hit 1.11 on Friday but didnt close on the number, all time high. Any have a current Buy and Sell ratio screenshot? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    I see OCA hit 1.11 on Friday but didnt close on the number, all time high. Any have a current Buy and Sell ratio screenshot? Thanks in advance.
    Hope this works for ya

Attachment 9745

Thanks Joe,
    Lots of sell off at 1.11/1.12, will need a big push to clear that volume.

Cheers
    Graham

Thanks Joe,
    Lots of sell off at 1.11/1.12, will need a big push to clear that volume.

Cheers
    Graham
    ...and that’s only the disclosed orders
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Thanks for this JoeM. Where can I find this online? Was going to add a few more to my holding today, but looking at those relatively large sell orders at 1.11 & 1.12 think I'll hold off. Don't want to swamp the boat if things turn a bit choppy!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Thanks for this JoeM. Where can I find this online? Was going to add a few more to my holding today, but looking at those relatively large sell orders at 1.11 & 1.12 think I'll hold off. Don't want to swamp the boat if things turn a bit choppy!
    That is a screen shot of the ANZ Securities "Depth". You need to be logged in to see the depth.

I'm pretty sure ASB have a similar view (I seem to recall seeing a screen shot of the ASB equivalent on ST recently) but I'm not a client.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Some of that $1.11 and $1.12 offer could be a little "contrived" and I suspect when it starts trading at $1.11 some of it will magically disappear. If you like the company and think its prospects are very sound and believe its mispriced relative to the rest of the sector then a cent or two here or there over the medium term won't make much difference to your overall returns. Disc: I topped up again at $1.09 last Friday adding to recent top-up's at $1.04 and $1.06.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-06-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Some of that $1.11 and $1.12 offer could be a little "contrived" and I suspect when it starts trading at $1.11 some of it will magically disappear. If you like the company and think its prospects are very sound and believe its mispriced relative to the rest of the sector then a cent or two here or there over the medium term won't make much difference to your overall returns. Disc: I topped up again at $1.09 last Friday adding to recent top-up's at $1.04 and $1.06.
    Market manipulation, never.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    That is a screen shot of the ANZ Securities "Depth". You need to be logged in to see the depth.

I'm pretty sure ASB have a similar view (I seem to recall seeing a screen shot of the ASB equivalent on ST recently) but I'm not a client.
    Correct, ASB has the same facility.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

mr LS, great how others are more than happy to help you along. "ASB margin lending " have really good share info .Not just the day to day trading stuff but a good layout of each companies annual financial breakdowns. I have always begun my research of any company with their well laid out tables as a good starting point.
    they also have a non margin version.

On on the topic of margin, IMO When your experience and confidence grows, it's a great tool to get a bigger pile to make a sustainable 10-20%p/a return worth the bother of all the reasearch ...... as much as what I've just said will absolutely horrify any non-share person just remember, Those same pepole don't think twice about borrowing for a rental house or boat.
    Last edited by Maverick; 18-06-2018 at 09:53 PM.