sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Sit on the fence hoping that the raging torrents don't take out lengths of the fence
    or jump in and start swimming to get out of harms way / prospect of drowning ?

Oh dear - what a choice .. maybe the smarter ones have already seen the writing on the wall
    and the medicine prescribed for the sector long before now, and mostly flown away ?
    why bother aye. plenty of multi baggers elsewhere

I see it as cyclical if you take a longer view. If I get some at 20 cents I might get a ten bagger.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    why bother aye. plenty of multi baggers elsewhere

I sit on even higher fence out of firing line watching .. deliberating on next run of multibagger spoils
    Last edited by nztx; 23-12-2022 at 01:35 PM.

free.jpg

I'm waiting for this sign to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Sit on the fence hoping that the raging torrents don't take out lengths of the fence
    or jump in and start swimming to get out of harms way / prospect of drowning ?

Oh dear - what a choice .. maybe the smarter ones have already seen the writing on the wall
    and the medicine prescribed for the sector long before now, and mostly flown away ?
    I think we need to conserve this post for for history, since it won't age well!

I will put your avatar forward for the position of scaremonger in chief ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Working to secure that cap raise... just like the rest of the brokers in NZ.
    So show support in the hope they are chosen to run a Cap raise in the future? Why specifically OCA are they speculating they are more likely to go that direction then others

OCA may not need to raise capital. Currently trading significantly below their NTA of $1.34, they could become a takeover target, just like MET, Metlifecare before.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think we need to conserve this post for for history, since it won't age well!

I will put your avatar forward for the position of scaremonger in chief ...
    Why thank-you BP .. Merry Christmas!

Hopefully the rain will stay away

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    OCA may not need to raise capital. Currently trading significantly below their NTA of $1.34, they could become a takeover target, just like MET, Metlifecare before.

Always that possibility .. think many did well with MET hopping on the bike at very good entry points

but alas conditions in the local goldfish bowl appear to be on the change from those heady times
    Last edited by nztx; 24-12-2022 at 03:03 PM.

I don't see OCA requiring a CR. The only operator I see will be RYM.

This is an abstract from For Bars report 24/11.

Three reasons to be comfortable with OCA's level of debt

OCA's increase in net debt was higher than we had anticipated, following a familiar pattern over the last few reporting seasons across the aged care sector. That said, we remain comfortable with OCA's ~NZ$500m of debt for three reasons; (1) the value of finished, unsold stock is over half of OCA's total net debt. In addition, OCA's flagship development, 'The Helier' should deliver a net >NZ$100m in cash; (2) OCA has termed out its debt sufficiently. It has ~NZ$220m of debt headroom and zero debt maturing until FY28, and (3) we estimate that OCA could be free cash flow neutral already next year, depending on how ambitious its greenfield program is.