sharetrader
Page 16 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026661165161016 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Getting ready to ramp it up tomorrow morning...
    I'll be putting in a bid for a few.
    Not sure if my bid is higher enough, but will be interesting to watch.

SUM, MET and RYM will all rebound tomorrow onwards so no worries (although I would have thought it ended at least a day ago with the T+2 settlement rules... yet SUM dropped most today... must be missing something because it is only dropping because of OCA - some like to believe anyway)

Veteran novice

The T+2 Settlement is only relevant if the same funds are being deployed fom SUM to OCA. Most of the big players would be utilising cash reserves as bridging finance.

Guru

You can always use the funds from sales to buy into other stocks as soon as it is added to your account. There is no need to wait for the T+2.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    You can always use the funds from sales to buy into other stocks as soon as it is added to your account. There is no need to wait for the T+2.
    Higher brokerage fees though

Banned

Actually cheaper brokerage if you have an internet based account with the likes of ANZ Securities.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Actually cheaper brokerage if you have an internet based account with the likes of ANZ Securities.
    I haven't ever seen funds entering my OMCA account prior to the T+2...

ANZ OMCA charge the flat $29, I just wish IB had NZX listings, Halifax only charge $15 a trade for the ASX without the need for a CHESS acc and you get a decent workstation with it.

Guru

If you select "MY Account" from the menu on ANZ Securities and look at the right hand side of of the balances, you will see "Trading Balance". This is the sum of your cleared funds Plus any sales completed less any purchases still within the T+2. And this has always been the case with ANZ Securities

Now trading. 81 cents, up a modest 2 cps on the issue price. Not much of a feed for the hungry stag's. Thoughts folks ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Now trading. 81 cents, up a modest 2 cps on the issue price. Not much of a feed for the hungry stag's. Thoughts folks ?
    Unbelievably surprised is probably the two words that best summarise it for me... the best value retirement stock by a blue mile even if it does have lower underlying growth than the likes of SUM... quite possibly one of the cheapest stocks in all of the NZX.
    Wouldn't be to surprised to see the stock track up over the coming days as people put a 'more realistic' value on it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Underwhelming like the while sector currently(Except ARV) Thought I'd add that bit for you Trader Jackson.