sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    I don't think I admitted I don't know what a fair price is. I've taken a stab at where I feel intrinsic is North of.

I have never 'predicted' a DCF on anything in my life nor will I. Nobody can do a DCF with precision and certainty. That is NOT the game. Certainly not for Buffett.

I don't know what the business is worth, nobody does. I have a rough idea.

Nobody has said anything mean about you. Just presented me with a lot of facts that are on public record.

I have no idea how tall that tree over there is but if someone is telling me that they are taller than the tree I know they are wrong.

I have no idea of the weight of that fat person, but I know they ain't skinny.
    Ok fair enough mate. So you have a hunch.

It’s all I wanted to clear up.

Can I offer you a lap dance or something so you can love me again?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Don’t bullsh1t a bullsh1tter.
    What strange thing to say about yourself, if you want to be taken seriously? The path to redemption from your SKT debacle will not be improved by admitting you are BS'tr.

I have had an inbox flooding with messages about you and the SKT debacle and other issues that I wasn't previously aware of. Grim stuff indeed.

If I am so full of $hit then why did you follow me into Berkshire and constantly email me about details about the company you clearly didnt understand, and still don't and tried to make out you're some sort of Occidental and Berkshire expert and how it was such a no brainer and the market was so wrong?
    Because it is starting to sound like you are full of sh1t mate.
    [about OCA]

And then, you bite the hand that feeds. Extraordinary! Do you have any investment ideas, or just try to befriend someone who does, follow them and then subsequently sh1t on them?

You seem more and more like a troll who is just lonely, out of ideas and wanting to wind up anyone on OCA who does have a clue about it. So far you've insulted everyone who does have some knowledge, unlike yourself, albeit not all of the answers as no one does.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    And then, you bite the hand that feeds. Extraordinary! Do you have any investment ideas, or just try to befriend someone who does, follow them and then subsequently sh1t on them?

Confirming this is precisely what happened.

And no mistaTea... I don't have a 'hunch' that the fatso ain't skinny. I know for sure, just don't know the weight.

Guru

Certainly a fair point to raise as to why the market prices something differently to what a group of people think and exploring reasons for this.

But the logic being used is hugely flawed, based on personal experience which is then extrapolated to everyone else.

All we've heard is that Mr Market isn't a twit and if you wanna go up against him, I tried and got smashed and I'm super smart so you will get destroyed by Mr Market as well so look out.

Explore valid reasons why this business wont be able to spit out significant future free cash flows in relation to it's equity or market cap by all means and we can discuss.

Guru

Confirming this is precisely what happened.

And no mistaTea... I don't have a 'hunch' that the fatso ain't skinny. I know for sure, just don't know the weight.

You recommended IBKR to me (which was awesome btw). But that’s about as far as it goes.

You also mentioned BRK which is a company I am already familiar with. The idea that I just rushed into BRK on your say so is absurd. If that were true then I would have also bought into OCA.

Think, man!

I own 16 US stocks - of which one is a relatively small sizing of BRK.B.

Apart from OXY (which I have absolutely followed Buffett into) you have no idea what the other 14 are as we have never discussed it. I certainly have not thought of you when wondering what to buy.

The idea that I have flocked to you for stock ideas is just incredible.

I do appreciate the tip about IBKR. But that is it.

Guru

The hand that feeds me!!

Christ that made me giggle.

Guru

The hand that feeds me!!

Christ that made me giggle.

Nothing to be ashamed of mate, you have been fed.

Guru

Nothing to be ashamed of mate, you have been fed.
    I am grateful about the IBKR recommendation though mate.

That platform is an absolute game changer and I wouldn’t be using it if it weren’t for you. That is a fact.

So thank you for the feed.

I am grateful about the IBKR recommendation though mate.

That platform is an absolute game changer and I wouldn’t be using it if it weren’t for you. That is a fact.

So thank you for the feed.
    What’s good about IBKR?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    What’s good about IBKR?
    Easy access to overseas markets and transaction fees are ridiculously low.

It’s all I use at the moment.