sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    was just reading the anz outlook , i see they predicting 2 more rate hikes and saying this and the fact listings are increasing and days to sell have risen quite a lot point to a potential risk in any house price growth.

anyway i reckon directors should offer free shares to people to buy there units
    ANZ are the only ones making that call. Gets their economist plenty of headlines & even an interview on RNZ this morning.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Probably the truth there!

Holy crap - look at Ryman's sp!

OCA next week?
    RYM now lost over 2/3rds of their value since their peak. OCA is doing relatively well I'm comparison. 😉

How much value has the RV sector wiped out of the share market in the last year or so.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I still remember Couta had a formula. He even had a wager regarding the share price vs the others. I believe he would have lost that wager.

I do feel though that OCA is a bargain, but I don't have any funds to buy some, nor do I want to sell other shares which are dropping as well to buy these. I do have TRA which is my paper value saving grace right now. It's just going to be a wait and reward strategy for all share holders now. Some will grow slower or faster than others.
    Oceania a bargain? At what point in the future,2,5,10 years,take a punt or better still take a break, have a paddle and read Paul Theroux's,"Paddling The HAPPY Isles of Oceania."
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-02-2024 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Oceania a bargain? At what point in the future,2,5,10 years,take a punt or better still take a break, have a paddle and read Paul Theroux's,"Paddling The Isles of Oceania."
    Up Sh!t Creek in a Barbed Wire Canoe, and this guy Theroux has taken the paddle!

sub 60 today
    one step ahead of the herd

sub 60 today
    Some sort of panic has set in, but has it a basis. A CR will be off the cards unless they are really desperate. Who ever is at the helm of this ship is running it aground. Needs some really aggressive management to review all aspects of operations. Yet amongst this turmoil we hear nothing from the board. Lost 15 % in a month or so, yet no announcement. Knock knock, is there anyone home.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Some sort of panic has set in, but has it a basis. A CR will be off the cards unless they are really desperate. Who ever is at the helm of this ship is running it aground. Needs some really aggressive management to review all aspects of operations. Yet amongst this turmoil we hear nothing from the board. Lost 15 % in a month or so, yet no announcement. Knock knock, is there anyone home.
    Maybe not ….changed their address a few weeks ago lol
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    management or the board are not required to say anything unless its of a material nature i believe. anyway didnt sailor say he believed they like his theory of lower stock price is better
    one step ahead of the herd

management or the board are not required to say anything unless its of a material nature i believe. anyway didnt sailor say he believed they like his theory of lower stock price is better
    He would like the sp to go down to zero.

Logic of a newt emerging from the primordial soup.

SR is still buying, so am I. The lower the better.