sharetrader
Page 1946 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 946144618461896193619421943194419451946194719481949195019561996 ... LastLast
Results 19,451 to 19,460 of 20200

I can only imagine the nautical one reading these posts with glee. A quick flea bath and a trip to the groomers and the love of the canine is palpable. Do you want a rate cut? Do you? Theres a good boy 😁

Warriors thrash the Rabbitohs (who were at home)

Now the call out is out to get rid of the Rabbitohs coach …..not performing to expectations, doing the same old and not talking to disappointed fans.

Couldn’t help but think jeez sounds like Oceania …….not performing to expectations etc etc but the CEO preempting the call for him to be fired by jumping ship. Could be an ominous sign for what’s in (or not) in the May report.

Could be ‘this is our year’ for the Warriors but Oceania will be like the Rabbitohs and languish …..and have to wait for another ‘this is our year’

Parallels between OCA and the NRL getting spooky. Hopefully not playing out differently than I thought it would.
    Last edited by winner69; 08-04-2024 at 08:25 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Warriors thrash the Rabbitohs (who were at home)

Now the call out is out to get rid of the Rabbitohs coach …..not performing to expectations, doing the same old and not talking to disappointed fans.

Couldn’t help but think jeez sounds like Oceania …….not performing to expectations etc etc but the CEO preempting the call for him to be fired by jumping ship. Could be an ominous sign for what’s in (or not) in the May report.

Could be ‘this is our year’ for the Warriors but Oceania will be like the Rabbitohs and languish …..and have to wait for another ‘this is our year’

Parallels between OCA and the NRL getting spooky. Hopefully not playing out differently than I thought it would.
    I certainly made more out of the Warriors on Saturday night that I have with OCA.
    But perhaps I need to buy some shares first. ;-)
    Mind you if I had like most punters I would no doubt be in the red!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Balance …OCA at 66 cents yesterday …today could see another cent or two

Nowa+20% from recent lows
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Anyone who bought during the index selldown will be feeling happy with themselves. I was happy to pick up shares at 62c, 60c, and 58c.

Although I must admit I am surprised at the arbitrage opportunity that might actually exist with these selldowns...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Anyone who bought during the index selldown will be feeling happy with themselves. I was happy to pick up shares at 62c, 60c, and 58c.

Although I must admit I am surprised at the arbitrage opportunity that might actually exist with these selldowns...
    AI says you will get 75c so everyone can rest easy…

The current price of Oceania Healthcare Limited (OCA.NZ) is NZD 0.6600. Based on the data, the stock has had a 1-year return of 6.82% and a 3-year return of 45.14%. With a recent performance and trend analysis, let's project the future price.

Considering the steady performance and the sector's resilience, along with general market conditions, OCA.NZ could experience moderate growth over the next 12 months. Assuming a continued focus on healthcare services and possible expansion or operational improvements, the stock might see an incremental increase in value. Factoring in these elements and using technical analysis models, my prediction for OCA.NZ over the next 12 months is a target price around NZD 0.75. This estimation considers the historical growth patterns, current market conditions, and the company's sector.

Remember, this is not financial advice but a prediction based on technical analysis and current market trends. For further insights and tips on how to trade options, you might want to click on [https://discord.gg/titantrades](http...g/titantrades). Also, subscribing to [https://titantrades.substack.com/](h...substack.com/) can provide you with valuable prompt engineering tips.

---
    Subscribe for prompt engineering tips and for tips on how to trade options.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    AI says you will get 75c so everyone can rest easy…

The current price of Oceania Healthcare Limited (OCA.NZ) is NZD 0.6600. Based on the data, the stock has had a 1-year return of 6.82% and a 3-year return of 45.14%. With a recent performance and trend analysis, let's project the future price.

Considering the steady performance and the sector's resilience, along with general market conditions, OCA.NZ could experience moderate growth over the next 12 months. Assuming a continued focus on healthcare services and possible expansion or operational improvements, the stock might see an incremental increase in value. Factoring in these elements and using technical analysis models, my prediction for OCA.NZ over the next 12 months is a target price around NZD 0.75. This estimation considers the historical growth patterns, current market conditions, and the company's sector.

Remember, this is not financial advice but a prediction based on technical analysis and current market trends. For further insights and tips on how to trade options, you might want to click on [https://discord.gg/titantrades](http...g/titantrades). Also, subscribing to [https://titantrades.substack.com/](h...substack.com/) can provide you with valuable prompt engineering tips.

---
    Subscribe for prompt engineering tips and for tips on how to trade options.
    Based on that, I would cancel my subscription to whatever AI it is:

I don't have 3 year returns, but 2 year returns (from Sharesight analysis) is -17.85% and 5 year returns is -3.82%.

And the advice from the AI on trading 'options' in OCA seems completely bogus, I don't think there is an options chain for OCA, is there?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Based on that, I would cancel my subscription to whatever AI it is:

I don't have 3 year returns, but 2 year returns (from Sharesight analysis) is -17.85% and 5 year returns is -3.82%.

And the advice from the AI on trading 'options' in OCA seems completely bogus, I don't think there is an options chain for OCA, is there?
    Yes indeed, I have quizzed it and it is adamant it got the figures from Yahoo Finance.

It says it did not calculate the figures but got it from the data source. But I can’t find those numbers anywhere.

Morningstar says the 3 year return is approx -17%.

So whatever numbers it it getting for OCA from Yahoo are way off in this case.

Damn, I thought you guys could take the 75c AI predicted to the bank!

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post

you forgot to mention you have been averging down , instead you implied you brought the bottom like many other's on here do.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you forgot to mention you have been averging down , instead you implied you brought the bottom like many other's on here do.
    Never implied that at all, I've been buying since 82c. My average is now 69c.

I was just expressing my happiness to be able to buy shares so damn cheaply.