sharetrader
Page 1964 of 1983 FirstFirst ... 96414641864191419541960196119621963196419651966196719681974 ... LastLast
Results 19,631 to 19,640 of 19822
    Membaa

The Helier Private Care Residences now open.

IMG_AA3C7216AF26-1.jpg
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 19-04-2024 at 05:28 PM.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Plus the one of the only things banks use as collateral. Shares are not worth the same number as a houses value to lend against. I am struggling to get a credit card due to having a low income, yet my wealth is not on the light side.
    Struggling to get a cc WTF?! Those cards are one of the banks best earners, is this all due to the CCCFA F***ken nannie state

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Struggling to get a cc WTF?! Those cards are one of the banks best earners, is this all due to the CCCFA F***ken nannie state
    CCCFA is the biggest bs out.

I worked on a project for a finance company when it came out. Way over the top.

Rather than tighten up on the dodgy loan sharks, Labour hit the nuclear button.

I don't think it's anything new.
    40 years ago I was in the same position. Reasonably high net worth, guarantors, but low income. I had left my job to travel. Plenty of money in my account, but the bank didn't want to know.
    If I'd applied the day before leaving work it wouldn't have been a problem.
    Sorry. A bit off topic.

Advanced Member

It is ridiculous. I don’t believe the banks are at fault for this. If it doesn’t work I will be ok lol, it is just nuts. They don’t take capital wealth and gains into account, don’t class Airbnb as income and don’t class dividends as secured income 🤣

Jeez, “WARRIORS IN SHOCK LOSS TO DRAGONS” the headline reads. Actually thrashed is better description. Fans a bit shocked as well as things were going in right direction up to last night. But fans say just a blip and good to get the bad game for the season behind us. … and it’s all up from here and this year will still be our year. UP THE WAHS

Oceania share price down 1 cent last week even though they came out with a good sales announcement. Fans thought it was really good news and got excited when ‘the pros’ pushed the share price up one day. Still down for week but fans saying the market will see the ‘value’ here and the share price will stil be over $1 by year end.

A casual observer might say 1) the Warriors aren’t really much better this year than they were the last couple of years and the season will just be an average one and 2) as Oceania sales were disappointing and not as good as peers it’s hard to see it’s share price moving much this year

But keep believing ….UP THE WAHS …. and OCEANIA IS THE ONE ….this is our year, yes it is.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yeah the Wahs are a tough watch, a bit like the OCA share price limping along.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, “WARRIORS IN SHOCK LOSS TO DRAGONS” the headline reads. Actually thrashed is better description. Fans a bit shocked as well as things were going in right direction up to last night. But fans say just a blip and good to get the bad game for the season behind us. … and it’s all up from here and this year will still be our year. UP THE WAHS

Oceania share price down 1 cent last week even though they came out with a good sales announcement.
    OCA share price down, and the WAHs lose? I didn't realise the result of these games was pre-determined in advance! I always thought the game result was determined on the field. That just shows how little I know about league. I might have to get into sports betting, now I know how it all works.

I went to the OCA website to find out more about the rules. I read that players under 70 are not allowed. That seems to be a bit of a strange rule for Brent to implement. Maybe if he put a few younger members in the team, the WAHs would perform better?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yeah the Wahs are a tough watch, a bit like the OCA share price limping along.
    People watching The Warriors and expecting a different result is the definition of what? It saddens me to say I have friends who are true followers of the Wahs. My guess is they have too much time on their hands.

OCAs year was 2021. Next cycle is 2025 after rates are cut?

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    People watching The Warriors and expecting a different result is the definition of what? It saddens me to say I have friends who are true followers of the Wahs. My guess is they have too much time on their hands.

OCAs year was 2021. Next cycle is 2025 after rates are cut?
    Ive always believed that stocks are forward looking by six to nine months... ill have to rethink that view