sharetrader
Page 27 of 2026 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast
    IMO

No idea and i agree ,it pays to be cynical. Happy with my full IPO 79c allocation atp.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ......the stand down time after being part of the IPO over us it? - can now rave about it big time

Cynical aren't I
    I remember when Forsyth Barr (the ones, and sole promoter, who got that dog arvida out there ) wrote up a 12 month price target of $1.04 for ARV... shares then when down to 82 cents ... before coming back to around the dollar mark about 15 months after Forsyth released their 'raving' outperform report (so I suppose they were a few months off)... don't need to talk (any more) about the leaps and bounds ARV has made since then.

Look forward to forsyth coming out with a report on OCA (hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I remember when Forsyth Barr (the ones, and sole promoter, who got that dog arvida out there ) wrote up a 12 month price target of $1.04 for ARV... shares then when down to 82 cents ... before coming back to around the dollar mark about 15 months after Forsyth released their 'raving' outperform report (so I suppose they were a few months off)... don't need to talk (any more) about the leaps and bounds ARV has made since then.

Look forward to forsyth coming out with a report on OCA (hope they do)
    Headed north from hear it would seem based on Craigs report confirming estimates for 2017 - 2018 are in line with prospectus forecasts. Interim dividend due Feb 2018

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Headed north from hear it would seem based on Craigs report confirming estimates for 2017 - 2018 are in line with prospectus forecasts. Interim dividend due Feb 2018
    You'd think so, someone seems to be buying up large this past week... underlying PE of 9 in 2018 is well well below what any other listed retirement company is currently trading at, assuming of course that they hit 2018 targets (and don't miss, or exceed them)... I would almost be tempted to say OCA will be the best performer, over the period 1 year from it's listing open day (at an open of 82 cents).
    Like ARV, future NZX 50 company as well (possibly within 2 years)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 17-06-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Guru

When the other 4 operators went down, OCA went up equalling its record high of 85 cents... and on good volume... for the first time in a while buys now significantly outweight sells... hmm interesting times

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Bought a few last week after reading Craigs research report and happy to hold and see how they go.

I notice Craigs went from Overweight to Neutral on SUM today so maybe sum have moved over from there

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Bought a few last week after reading Craigs research report and happy to hold and see how they go.

I notice Craigs went from Overweight to Neutral on SUM today so maybe sum have moved over from there
    Yet SUM is lowest it has been all year... everybody on the SUM thread knows how much of a bargain SUM is, so Craigs must have got this wrong big time eh... did they say why they downgraded SUM stock?

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Property price risks, but still positive long term

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post

Don't worry about fickle brokers young bear, you could often be just as accurate tossing a coin. Remember they clip the ticket at both ends.

Hey guys trying to figure out how many cps the first dividend will be if prospectus numbers are met?