sharetrader
Page 28 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238781285281028 ... LastLast
    Banned

Far out! The force is strong today with heaps of SP condition. Must be oz investors got sick of thier **** retirement stocks..!

Bought a parcel in the last few days, as I was looking for an opportunity to get into the sector. Let's see what the results bring.
    Relatively new here, so greetings to all.

Guru

Very strong buying again today over 1 mil in the first hour, I think the first report is due out shortly and Im picking Mr Market is picking a good result hence the strong buying of the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Very strong buying again today over 1 mil in the first hour, I think the first report is due out shortly and Im picking Mr Market is picking a good result hence the strong buying of the last few days.
    All this recent 'strong buying' not moving the share price ....not enough volume ......hmm

Spose I just have to be patient ......hopefully not too patient.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All this recent 'strong buying' not moving the share price ....not enough volume ......hmm

a lot of off market.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Yeh winner but Im thinking that McQ are feeding and controlling the market until oca is results driven !

Guru

Cool Get in while you can? (or not)

Trading in OCA shares in the last month has been interesting, while the share price initially rose strongly (from 82 cents, to the 86 cents it is at now), for the past couple weeks it has been pretty stagnant, nearly always at 86 cents.
    Volumes have nearly always been around a million or more (fairly significant I think), but the sells at 86 cents always seem to be around 400k, while the buys at 85 always seem to be 700k (with the total buys always being a few 100k above the total sells).

Looks like someone is definitely drip feeding the market... they aren't too happy selling below 86 cents... while buyers aren't to happy paying more than 85 cents... bit of a stand off is occurring and has been for a good couple weeks now... yet the reasonable volumes, sometimes those volumes are enough to also have the highest value of the 5 listed operators, which is even more interesting given the amount of free float in OCA currently, and the market cap (2nd lowest).

No worries. Annual results coming in about 2 weeks, will bowl over any and all sellers below 90 cents

I suppose inevitably I must fess up and admit I bought a few of these a while back at 83c mainly as a bit of an each way bet in this sector on the off chance they actually make their forecast target for FY18. Not a high conviction holding as you can see from the tone of this post but I have a few bob on this horse and it might run okay.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I suppose inevitably I must fess up and admit I bought a few of these a while back at 83c mainly as a bit of an each way bet in this sector on the off chance they actually make their forecast target for FY18. Not a high conviction holding as you can see from the tone of this post but I have a few bob on this horse and it might run okay.
    Even Beagle suffers from FOMO!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Even Beagle suffers from FOMO!
    Classic...lol